Introduction

I am Niharika. I live in USA with my parents. I'm  (should I say my mom) one of the richest person in the world yet I'm the poor when it comes to love. My mom was born and grew up in USA. My grand parents are very rich. They own  chain of hotels all over the world.

 My dad was born and brought up in India. He hails from a middle class family. He loves and respect his parents. He has an elder sister who is his best friend and second mom. He came to USA to do MS, fell in love with my mom ( I seriously don't understand how they fell in love. I also never saw any love in their eyes for each other in my whole 20 years of life) and married. 

Ever since he is distant from his family. I used to go to India every summer and spend my time in my aunt's home. I love her and she loves me so much. She used to tell me her childhood with my dad. I learnt that my dad was the most lovable fun loving person who had smile even in his sleep. It was hard to believe that because I hardly seen him smile which never reached his eyes.

My aunt has two sons,  Ravi and Arjun. I love Ravi so much. He is the brother I never had. I even used to tie him Rakhi ( thread tied by sister to brother that is believed to seal their bonding forever). He is 10 years elder to me.

Coming to Arjun, he is the worst enemy i had. He used to play pranks and make me cry all the time. No matter what I do, he mocks and make me laughing stock. I don't know why he hate me because I dont remember doing anything that made him to hate me so much. Later even I tried playing pranks on him. "TIT FOR TAT". My aunt, uncle, Ravi always take my side and that used to piss him off more as he loves them so much.

I think he is just jealous of me.