Chapter 12

Sweety's POV

I opened my eyes to find myself sleeping on reclining love seat next to Arjun. My head was on his chest , hand around his waist. I could feel my cheeks heat up. For the first time in my life I felt shy and blushed. I immediately got up without waking up Arjun and rushed to my room.

Arjun woke up by the time I came out

"Tea?" he asked

I nodded smiling 

" Arjun I want to make tea today. I don't know how to make but I can learn from you. Can you teach me?" I asked 

"Ok" he said smiling 

I never entered kitchen before. He took out everything needed to make tea. He asked me to fill pot with water and turn on stove. I didn't move and just looked at him .

"What" he asked

"I don't know how to turn on stove" He laughed hearing me

"You said I'm your friend and you are laughing at me" I acted as if I'm hurt

"I'm sorry Sweety but on serious note , do you really not know how to turn on stove? Ok I will teach, don't worry"

"Push and turn this knob on stove and press the lighter" he said

I did as he said but even after pressing the lighter several times I couldn't do it . Arjun turned off the stove knob and said "Wait for sometime, you opened the gas for so much time it is dangerous if you light it now"

After 5 minutes he said he will help me do it and took my hands in his standing behind. The feeling I felt when his body touched mine was totally new to me. I don't know exactly how to describe. I felt butterflies in my stomach, my heart rate increased and I could feel my cheeks heated . I didn't even notice when he turned on the stove and released my hands . I came back to this world hearing his voice. I composed myself and followed his directions and made tea. To be frank I don't remember a thing about preparing tea.

"Tea is good" he complimented me  tasting it

"I didn't do anything , Just followed your directions" I said 

"You did that well and now you know how to make tea" I nodded. I hope he wouldn't ask me to make it without his help. I can't remember a thing.

He looked at me for a while and said " I will help you to make tea again next time. After that you have to do it"

I thanked God in my heart and said "sure" smiling. I should concentrate on learning tea next time.

We started drinking tea. It is really tasty. Suddenly I heard car stoping in front of the house and ran to open the door thinking its my aunt and uncle .