Chapter 3

"yo yuu" the blackette studup and ran to (y/n) tackling her to the ground, her (h/l) (h/c) spreading out on the ground like a fan. "(y-y/n) its you" yuu cried into her chest "hehe" (y/n) giggiled "ya its me" (y/n) said softly petting yuu's midnight colored hair. 

"well looks like you two are getting comfortable down there" a deep voice teased. "guren!!" yuu yelled stumbling up and running over to the tall male "now that you have seen what i can do, make me part of the moon demon company!"

 "oi come down, you still haven't made any friends, and i will not have a lone wolf on a team" "coming from the biggest lone wolf of the moon demon company" a short light purple haired girl remarked "phhhtt- HAA" (y/n) laughed rolling around on the ground.

 "Hyakua!! oh your a live thank goodness" a soft voice spoke. a little boy with messy brown hair jumped to yuu and snuggling up to him, yuu past out from hiding his head. 

"whos that?" guren asked "a friend perhaps a lover" the potet girl said "looks like some one is going to have to put my yuu on a team" (y/n) teased "HUH!?"

time skip (because author is lazy fight me (ง︡'-'︠)ง )

"why are you putting me on a team with a bunch of newbies" "get over it misuba" "you, ill kill you" "ho hehe" shinoa giggled and brought her cursed gear out. 

guren signed in annoyance, he went and flicked his sword making shinoa and misuba's weapons go flying "is you two won't stop i will put you both in solatarycunfinment is this understood?" "y-yes" both girls said 

"anyway shinoa is the captain but (y/n) is going to lead and give some of the orders, because shes been out here before." guren explained "yo people im (y/n) (l/n) and im 22" (y/n) introduced herself.

-------------------------------

310 words

thank you for reading, sorry if there's any mistakes and sorry its short

Crowley's so cute  (ɔ◔‿◔)ɔ ♥

~ Luna Asher (author) ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ