Chapter 13: Carefull

Crowley set you down on the soft love seat, carefully not to hurt you more. Chess and Horn stud at the door staring at you with slight hunger, as your wounded body was still bleeding a lot. You stared back at the two female noble vampires, glaring. " I'm going to find a first aid kit I'll be back" Crowley said standing up and walking to the door. " Oh and no drinking from her and make sure she stays there" Crowley stated waving a hand .

You looked back down toward your thighs. " hm yess lord Crowley " chess said with her winny voice. " as you wish my lord " horn spoke. Crowley smiled.

You bit your bottom lip in frustration, horn walked in some more. The sound of her heels clicked on the plaster floor. " you should be thankful that lord Crowley hasn't sucked you dry yet" horn spoke side eyeing you. Your grip tighten. " hmm " chess hummed walking in as well. " if I were you I would be worshiping the ground he walks on, like a good little livestock, your not worthy of his kindness" chess said as horn agreed with the blue haired vamp. You gridded your teeth " shut up already " you spoke venum dripping off your words.

" what was that I didn't hear you" both vamps spoke. " shut up " you said " uhhhh? " said chess. " I SAID TO SHUT UP " you yelled standing up from the couch " SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP-" " oh my I leave for just a minute and then your yelling, quit amusing " said a voice from the door, you turned you head towards the door to see Crowley.

In his hand a first aid kit and a amused face. You turned you head back and sat back down. Crowley walks in some " chess, horn you may leave us now" Crowley ordered. The two vampires left with smirks on there faces.

Crowley stud in front of you putting the kit beside you. " now , you should take a shower before I patch you up. He said as he held his hand to you waiting for you to take it. You stud without his help. Crowley sighed and walked to the door slowly for you to follow and you did .

Once you reached a door he opened it to reveal a pretty big bathroom. Crowley walked in opening a cabinet and grabbed shampoo, conditioner and body wash as well as a lofa. " I'll come back with your clothes" he said leaving you alone in the bath room. Not that long after he came back with a pile of clothes and the left with out saying any thing closing the door behind him. You turned around to the shower taking off your uniform and underwear. Jumping in and turning the water on letting the water go over you body grabbing the shampoo and putting it in your hair. Mashing it in your (H/C) strans. Watching it run out it the drain.

Doing the rest of your routine. Turning off the water and stepping out grabbing a towel drying your self off. And you put the clothes that Crowley picked out.

( what you wear ) You slipped it on carful not to hurt your leg

( what you wear )
You slipped it on carful not to hurt your leg. you tryed to put the stockings on but gave up walking out. You looked to the sides only to see Crowley on your left side. Crowley side eyed you carefully stoping at your legs, he blinked. " let's get that wound patched up now" he said smiling.

He walked back to the small Library opening the door as he pointed at the small couch. You slowly walked over to it sitting down. Crowley walked over to you grabbing the first aid kit " I can do it my self " you stated. " hmm? You can? " he asked. You nodded your head. He chuckled " oh my, will you let me do this? It is my responsibility to patch you up, my followers did hurt you" he says looking up at you as he neiled in front of you .

You turned your head to the side blush forming. " fine" you say softly. Crowley clapped and got to work. Putting ointment on your wounds, after he put gaze on both sides of your leg and the wrapped up your leg .

He stood up going to the side of the room pulling out a box. Walking back to you he put the box in grunt of you opening it to show a pare of boots.

 Walking back to you he put the box in grunt of you opening it to show a pare of boots

The boots were back with metal accents at the toe and the heel of the boot. " here, you can wear these." Crowley said smiling.

You blinked in confusion. Crowley stud up walking out of the room but stopped at the door " we're leaving in an hour, you can do what you want in this room or the bathroom I showed you but no where else " Crowley said leaving you. You put your pantyhose on then the boots.

———————
There the new update hope you like it
~ LunaAsher ❤️❤️