Chapter 16 : " Your Becoming Obedient "

" huh?"

You were in a white room? Or was it just white emptiness? You didn't know. You jumped at the sound of a Yelp of a dog? You turned your head over to the sound to see the fox. " hey! It's you where did you go?" You asked it even though it can't talk. " I went here child" it spoke. Well never mind it can talk

" wait how are you talking ?" You asked " probably because I'm not a real fox" it said, It then disappeared "huh? What the hell!!" You yelled as you saw Hora " so it was you!" You said slightly angry. she hummed " wait why were you a fox and was a vampire there?!" you yelled walking up to her. " i can morph into a fox i'm a spirit not alive my child, also i gave you some of my memories when i was a live, that's why Crowley was there" she spoke calmly.

you hummed in knowledgement. "oh what's going on here?" a deep voice spoke, you eyes widened as you wiped your head around to see Yasha. "yasha?!, where have you been i haven't seen you in so long"  you yelled turning your body towards him. "well i wasnt aloud to see you till you had your weapon back, witch in the awake world you have your little pendent now, so im able to see you now" he spoke, walking over to you and wrapping his arms around you.

you nodded in understanding. you closed your eyes and let your drowsiness take over. you felt a hand on the back of your head as you heard

"stay safe (Y/N)"

-

you felt a soft hand on your head and  the sound of paper flipping, as if someone was reading a book. it was comforting to you. you opened your eyes to see, a hip 'wow' you thought without moving your head you looked up to see who it was. you weren't surprised it was Crowley but after the little stunt he pulled you expected him to not go near you. not that you really cared, you were stuck with him until he let you go or you got away somehow.

he started to pet you as if you were a dog to him. he then looked down at you form, he then smiled at you " morning" he whispered, you narrowed your eyes at him. you pushed yourself up with little to no problem " you! what the hell" you yelled at the red banged vampire. he hummed putting the book down.

you then looked to the book  then back at him. he smiled standing up he grabbed the book again walking over to the book shelf putting the book back. he then turned around to you " we are leaving vary soon, i also gave you back your weapon just don't use it on me or my subreddits, other than them i really don't care what you do" he spoke walking to the door,

" be ready in ten minutes  " he said walking out the door. you got up and look in the dresser. your eyes widen to see that your uniform was there "huh?" you spoke " i thought it was thorn" you questioned your self. you then took the uniform off of the hanger and stripped out of the clothing you were wearing and in to your uniform.

(not my art)

(not my art)

you then put your charm in your pocket and headed out of the room,  you had no shoes on because you couldn't find them.

you found crowley leaning up against a wall. "umm? i don't have shoes" you spoke caching the attention of the vamp. he blinked as he looked at your feet, he chuckled " come" he spoke as he started to walk away, you followed him as if you were a lost puppy.

you both came in to a room as he went and dug through a pill of boxes. he then picked up a box and opened it taking out a pair of boots, walking over to you "here these should fit" he said putting down the boots. you slipped them on and tied them on.

 you slipped them on and tied them on

they were comfy. crowley walked away from you as you followed. 'where is he getting all of this stuff?' you asked yourself. You both walked out, turning different corners. He walked in front of you as you tried to keep up with his fast pace, you were still wounded after all. He turned his head to you he then stopped waiting till you caught up with him once you did he walked slower , and he walked beside you. You looked up at him with creased eyebrows , he then looked down at you tilted head. " what's the long face for?" He asked , you shrugged looking forward now , Crowley chuckled.

He just started to walk beside you, you both turned a corner to see chess and horn waiting for you both " lord Crowley!" Chess called out extremely loud " my lord" horn bowed slightly out of respect. Crowley waved at them both cheerfully, as if he was excited to see them.

"Well then lady's let's head out" Crowley spoke. You all walked out the door. Crowley was vary quite, well you all were. You were in the hands of the enemy , you were surprised that they didn't interrogate you perhaps they were going to leave the dirty part to some other vamp.
Crowley pause on his walking turning to you. "We have no idea where to go after the meeting spot, do you know ?" He spoke. You remembered that guren was talking about an airport, " an airport that's all I know just some airport " you shrugged, as Crowleys eyes widened, He spoke

" Your Becoming Obedient "