Chapter 6

Heavy hufts of air came from both yuu and the blond vampires lungs. " i-it cant be" yuu wispered. " m-mika? " you asked " nee-chan" mika panted out, looking over at you 

" activate your curse yuu!!" Guren yelld out clutching his sword getting ready to kill the vampire.  But Mika jumped out of the way. " Why didn't you activate your curse!?" guren yelled at yuu punching him in the head "whats the mater yuu, you had that bloodsucker right where you wanted him" mitsuba asked caching up with you and yuu with the others.

" if its really him" yuu stated  " i dont think we can hurt him, he's family " you finished, " mika!" You yelled turnig towards the vamps " is that really you?" Yuu asked
" ahh look its ower lost labms " a cheery voice spoke up, a thin vampire with long silver locks that was tied up in a pony tail by a red ribbon. " ferid"  you wispered under your breath. " ah i see one of you remembers me, ahh what wonderful reunion beetween us" ferid voiced clapping his hands together.

He made an weird arrow sigh with his hand over both you and yuu. " one drop of my blood and pesto they will be vampires, is in it exsiding mika" ferid said but mika wasnt having it " if you tuch them i will kill you" mika threaten " well then well play a little game, ower two lost lames will survive and the rest of the livestock will be killed, how's that mika?" Ferid said unshiething his sword and taping it on his hand, walking forward.

" what did i miss?" Said a familiar voice. " ah Crowley " ferid said clapping his hands together. " damit another one, this isn't looking good" guren wispered to himself.
" well i guess we will have to play a different game, we will capture all the livestock " ferid said smiling as Crowley nods his head in agement looking over at you.

You turned around, looking at guren. " we will have to retreat " guren said " WHAT!? RETREAT, NO WAY!" Yuu yelled angrily, ' what about mika? ' you think looking over your shoulder at mika, you felt eyes on you so you looked over to see Crowley looking at you. You made eye contact with the red banged vampire, you narrowed your eyes at him and in response he smirked. You looked back at your group.

" were retreating from the front lines" guren said " no" yuu protested. Your team started running and you grabbed yuu's hand running with him trailing behind " we can come get him later yuu, but right now we need to protect the team and guren " you said looking over you shoulder at yuu smiling your (h/l) (h/c) flowing with you as you ran. Yuu's eyes widened, running to cach up with you running side by side with you still holding hands. " fine but we're comeing back for him" yuu replied and you hummed.

You looked over your shoulder to see a low ranked vampire following the both of you. You let go of yuus hand bring your Scythe down on the vampires sword. A hand gloved hand reached out to the vampire, grabbing hold of its uniform fling it away and a sword came down on you but you blocked it. You looked up to see Crowley looking down at you with a creepy smirk showing his sharp long fangs.

"fuck, YUU RUN!" You yelled. You shrugged agents Crowley strength " what about you?" Yuu asked " damit, ill be fine i can hold him off on my own, just go find shinoa or mika or someone you can trust and dont get your ass killed" you yelled at him " trust me" you wispired.

Pushing Crowleys sword and kicking him in the stomach, pushing him away from you. " YASHA SWORD FORM!" you yelled as black and red smoke coverd your weapon, when the smoke cleared you scythe turned to a black and red sword with a demon face near its hilt.
Running at Crowley twirling your sword attacking him but he dodged your sword. "what spirit you have" Crowley comments.

you stumble turning around blocking his sword but to be flung in to a pole. You slumped against the pole coughing up blood. Crowleys gloved hand reached out to your neck, and in response you grabbed his wrist as he lift you up off the ground. "(Y/N)" both mika and yuu yelled. You looked over at both of them giving a cheeky grin.

Crowley slams you in to the ground, and you coughing up more blood, with his other hand he grabbed hold of your jaw licking the blood that trickled down your chin. "GET AWAY FROM HER" kimizuki yelled running at you but to be flung in the air. "(Y/N)! " shinoa yelled. " get the fuck off me!" You said strugling against his gip. He tilted you head to the side exposing your neck.
Leaning down towards your neck and wisperd in your ear.

.

.

.

.

" livestock dont talk. "

---------------------I have school comeing up soon ( like 1-2 weeks) so I won't be posting as much but ill try my best but,Thank you for reading see you nexted time

I have school comeing up soon ( like 1-2 weeks) so I won't be posting as much but ill try my best but,
Thank you for reading see you nexted time.

~LunaAsher ♡♡