Chapter 10 : You Again

"What are we going to do with the hostages?" Yoichi asked
" the best is to kill them and then leave " you said as shinya nods.

" WHAT WE CANT JUST LEAVE THEM!" Yuu yelled. " yuu thats ower best option, but" you said looking at guren " we can free the hostages and get out of here" guren stated, you and shinya nod.

"Well I think we have to fight any way" guren said stretching. You just hum. "Well me, shinya and (y/n) will keep him detracted well you free them" guren said.

~

"Damit, guren!" You yelled as guren stucked to the celing with his sword. " im fine keep the girls busy " guren yelled.

You screamed in pain as a wip that belonged to the blond female noble named horn was snapped agents your chest, ripping its fabric that coverd your bust, " careful horn dont damage her to much " Crowley stated blocking an attack from guren.

" yes lord Crowley" she said. She did a combo attack wiping you, you grown from pain your clothing ripping and tearing you turned around grabbing the wip pulling her in pointing your guns at her legs shooting her.
She screamed.

You kicked her in the head sending her to the floor. You aimed your guns at her but a sword that belonged to chess a short blue-purple haired vamp, shoved the sharp part in your leg.
You sucked in air through your teeth.

" (Y/N)!!" Both guren and shinya yell. Clapsing to your knees you gave out a bloodcurdling scream as you held your leg, tears streaming down your face.

Shinya came to your aid. Keeping the vampires away from you, picking you up bridal style blowing a hole in the wall as shinya and guren ran away.

From the distance you could hear Crowley saying he didn't like running.

Shinya put you down as guren ripped part of his uniform and shinya got rid of the clothing that was on your stab wound. Guren wrapped the cloth round your leg tieing it tightly. " you ok?" Guren asked patting your head, trying to calm you down.

You nod as shinya wiped the tears from your eyes with his gloved hands.

Guren put you on his back as he ran with shinya running behind him. Guren eyes widen as a wall cracked and Crowley busting though, guren throw you to shinya as he blocked an attack from him. " GUREN !" You scream as Crowley held him by the neck. The floor cracked open as blue flames came up as well as yuu.

Yuu attacked Crowley but was blocked. The rest of the group came over to you and shinya "(Y/N)!!" Yuu yelled, you just smiled at him. " you ok ?" Shinoa asked you nod.

"My my more of you?" Crowley asked with a cute smile.

------
Hope you like this chapter, see you next time.

~ LunaAsher ♡♡