Chapter 20: Experience's

Warning ⚠️ this chapter is vary dark it talks about r//pe, s//icide and
ab//se please do not read if your not comfortable with reading that, this chapter is diving in to ( y/n)s dark past please read with extreme caution ⚠️

" mom!?"

Yelled a petite voice, to small, to delicate. " mama, w-why are you doing this, I've been such a good girl, I don't understand. Mum" " don't call me that you pathetic creature " yelled back the woman with red hair. You, well small you looked up At a blurred out face, well you knew it was your mother. The one who birthed you, but she didn't acted like a loving mother that you saw on TV. To you she was a blurry picture, your brain blocked it all out, to Traumatic for you. This was the start of your pathetic existence. " I wish I didn't have given birth to you, a monster. One of the seraph's of the end"

That was the first time you saw your mothers face so clean, so clear

That was the first time you saw your mothers face so clean, so clear. But that's not what you wanted to see. You wished that your mother didn't hate you, but every child never wants their parents to hate them, so it was only natural for you to have that desire.

No it wasn't
.
It wasn't
.
.
No
.
No
.
No
.
.
.
No.

There she was , again. " mother?" You spoke . You were older now, almost 13. That when you saw your mother standing on top of the balcony railings . You had just got back from school, when you walked in to this. " I'm so sorry (y/n) , I never ment for this to happen, I wish, I wish that I wasn't such a bad mother to you " your eyes widened at the sound of those words how she curled the vowels of your name on her tongue. It was the first time that she spoke your name. And it was the last as well . " I love you." Those we're your mothers last words to you before she jumped. Killing her self. She did it to protect you? No, more like to tuwn for her sins. But sin was everywhere.

It was all your fault.

You then had to live on the streets because the house that you lived in with your mother was tooken from you. You were kicked out for not paying. So you took money to get food for yourself. You had to beat so many people just to survive.