The Dead has risen

Planet Grix

Planet Grix

URA, Washington City, 

Oval Office

6000 Light Years away from Earth

Pres, Mason Fiota was doing alot of work, and paperwork from changing up the economy a bit by lowering taxes. Everyday he wonders how he was able to get into office, feeling that he dosen't deserve to be in office, and feels someone should be a suiteable qualifications. Also he was informed new models of Knightmares are coming in soon. Then a sliding door opened automatically. A man who seems to be in his 40s wearing a dark tailor suit with a red necktie walking towards him. The hair is black and he known to be the Secretary of defense. name Kasey Andrews. 

Kasey: Mr. President how are you feeling?

Mason: Tired, but what have you got for me today?

Kasey: Well do you remember the reports on Area 11?

Mason: Uh oh what has our little friend Britannia is up to this time

Kasey then set down some papers. Mason picked them up and began reading them

Kasey: According to the CIA, the Japanese resistance stole a capsule which from the Britannian military believes it's poison gas, although it's not the real deal. The capsule contains a human inside.

Mason: Hmph I knew they would be this distraught.

Kasey: The enemy has a secret organization called Code R Research Team. Apparently, no one knows about this organization, not even the Government.

Mason: Got any members.

Kasey then showed a holographic screen of two men. One is named Clovis la Britannia and Barley Asprius.

Kasey: THese are two people who know about the organization.

Mason: hmmm Clovis la Britannia and Barley Aspirus

Kasey: Not only that here is a picture of the girl inside

The next holographic picture showed a green hair girl wearing some type of unbuckled straight jacket.

Kasey: She calls herself CC

Mason: Strange name to come up with 

Mason then drank a coffee before Kasey explains more about her

Kasey: It's also reported that Code R is also studying about the Geass And the source is she is an immortal

Mason then quickly swallowed his coffee

Mason: What? what are they planning?

Kasey: Not sure yet, but one thing for sure she possessed Geass and Avoc knows what the future holds for her.

Mason then clenched his fist on the table before he calmed down. He takes a deep breath and began his first mission priority.

Mason: Mrs. Secretary, I want to deploy troops to find and retrieve this girl. Bring her back to Grix and we'll give her a new home here. She doesn't deserve to go through that hell. Also, where is that truck now?