A Political Marriage

Lelouch or Zero was discussing about the politcal marriage between Britannia and the Chinese Federation. It so happens that Kaguya got an invitation to the marriage.

Kaguya: Yes. I received an invitation to the wedding through the Sumeragi Conglomerate. The bride to be is the empress, icon of the Chinese Federation. I'm her good friend that she wants me to attend.

Ethan: Not to mention, the groom happens to be Odysseus

Jeremiah: It's too soon to activate the plan we've set up. I didn't expect that the High Eunuchs would...

Lelouch: No. This is a Britannian plot. A plot to prevent the UFN to make it's offical formation. We need all nations in the Chinese Federation to help us fight against Britannia, and fight against the Covenant. 

Ohgi: What do we do under the circumstance?

Lelouch: The worst possible situation.

Tamaki: Oh, why worry about it? It's not as if we were involved Britannia anymore?

Kallen: What!?

Tamaki: We kicked them out. Our new allies protected us, and besides we got new technology from the Americans! 

Ethan: Yes, but a political marriage could have different results.

Black Knights 1: There's always the possibility that the Chinese Federation might attack us.

Tamaki: And what then!? The Black Knights are wrapped up and given as a wedding present?

Kaguya: Actually, that's an apt way to put it.

C.C: You're sure developing a useless ability there.

Tamaki: We're in big trouble here! We're in no position to sit around and make jokes!

Ethan: Maybe it's because we are discussing it right now,

Jeremiah: Lelouch, the one behind this...

Zero: Yes there's another person. The one who overnight made this fiendish move in order to reverse their embittered relationship with the Chinese Federation.

Jeremiah: Your older brother, Schnitzel el Britannia

Zero: Correct

Ethan: Now that is trouble! If Schnizel was behind all of this then this isn't good.

Kallen: So what are we going to do?

Timeskip

Luoyang, Vermilion Forbidden City, Reception Banquet

There were people, food, and the two are to be married, Odysseus, and Tianzi. Tianzi is nervous, while Odysseus is finding a way to calm her down. On the other hand, the people are having a good time enjoying the party. It so happens that Suzaku, Euphie, Cecile, and Lloyd also attended the Banquet.

Suzaku: Tell me, did the empress willingly consent to this marriage?

Cecile: That's what they said so we can only take their word for it. Besides this arrangement may be the path to peace.

Euphie: I hope so, from what I can tell she looks very nervous

Suzaku: True enough.

Cecile: Today let's just be good guests and enjoy ourselves...

Then Gina came out of nowhere and showed Suzaku something cool.

Gino: Suzaku, look! I've found it! This is that charred newt stuff you told me about, isn't it? So how do I eat it?