Who are you

SINCE JEREMIAH GOTTWALD HAS JOINED THE BLACK KNIGHTS, DIEHARD WILL NOT BE JOINING THE BLACK KNIGHTS, INSTEAD, HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF DIETHARD JOINED THE CIA, HIRED BY AGENT LEON?

Kallen Stadtfeld or known as Kallen Kozuki woke up the morning to head over to the school for the day. She walked over there as she was greeted by many people. Then she headed over to the usual location where they meet up with. Before that.

Ethan has just woken up and got ready for the day along with the rest of his team. They all met in the same place where they usually had their private meetings. Ethan then got a call from the General.

General: Good Morning Bravo team how are you today?

Ethan: Pretty good, just started

General: Good...I called you today, because due to your actions at Lake Kawaguchi, and your heroic actions at Saitama, and Shinjuku, I am promoting you to lieutenant. Congratulations. 

Sage David & Soyeon: Whoo hoo, way to go to Ethan!

Ethan: I don't know what to say sir but thank you, I am honored to be working with you more.

General: I know you will. Now Leon will be assigning you a new mission today. Good Luck Bravo team

Then the hologram turns off. Although he was happy, he doesn't show any emotion. This was due to the fact that he was a Spartan. Stoicness, emotionless, and willing to follow orders. Then, the door is knocked on so he opens it to see Milly Ashford waiting outside.

Milly: Oh hello Ethan, may I

Ethan nodded as she walked in

Milly: Ethan, congratulations on your promotion. Lieutenant Ethan Ashbrook

David: So you were Eavesdropping on us again

Milly: Oh come on, I Just wanted to say to thank you for saving me, my friends, and the people back at the hotel.

Soyeon: That's what the bravo team is meant for. Protect the people whenever we can. Unlike Britannian soldiers.

Milly: I don't blame you. Anyways there I want to borrow Ethan for the time being

Ethan: What do you need me for?

Milly: I have something very special for you to do 

Ethan: What?

-----

Ethan: I can't believe I agreed to this

Milly took him to the student council room only to be forced to wearing a cat outfit and putting on an outfit. He could do nothing but just sit and let them do their work. Milly turned around to Kallen who just entered the room. 

Milly: Good Meowing

Kallen: Uh good morning?.....what is this?

Rivalz: It's our welcoming part for Arthur

Ethan: Wait a minute, shouldn't we be in class?

Milly: well class is postponed and we might as well have some fun.

Ethan frowned. Kallen is surprised to see him again only to be wearing a cat outfit which is funny to see him in. She hides her giggling to avoid everyone sees her expression.

Shirley:I set some stuff aside for you, over here. To make up for all my getting so upset before.
Take your pick.

Kallen: What? For me?

Ethan needed to find a way to get out of this, then he had an idea. 

Ethan: Oh yeah, I forgot to tell Kallen something really important