End of the Geass Order

Ethan was looking at classified photos and evidence of the Precursors. It was founded when doing research on the Halo Rings. As he was reading, it there was some connection from the Precursors to the Geass. Ethan wonders, is Geass have some connections to the Precursors? Or the possibility, that the Precursors are the true creators of Geass? As he was reading it, the General came up to him and told him

General: Our intelligence has picked up some reading over at the Taklamakan Desert. As the United Nations was doing some sweeping all over the Chinese Federation we have found this.

The General showed him some type of mountain but there was some structure of sorts.

Ethan: What is it sir?

General: According to the intelligence we got from Shirley's father, I believe this has some connection to the Geass.

Ethan: You mean this has a connection with Code R?

General: Yes, If our intel is correct, this is where they are creating the eternal living armies. I've contacted Lelouch about this, he, some of the Black Knights, and also I'm going to send some of the Delta Team over there. Over there I want you to stop and exterminate all of them. They are nothing but a danger to Earth. 

Ethan: Very well sir

General: Good, dismissed

-------

Delta Team and Bravo Team were gearing up their weapons. Ethan and Soyeon had their armor on, while the rest were putting their armor on. After putting their armor on, Yuki walked towards Ayano and asked her.

Yuki: Are you having regrets about joining the Bravo Team?

Ayano: no, I actually have hope for the URA to give us a new home and such. For the time being, we must be patient. 

Ryo: I agree, it all comes to a price. 

Delta Team and Bravo Team met up with the Black Knights in a Japanese Aircraft carrier. As they took off, they paitently wait for their arrival to the Chinese Federation. For the time being, Lelouch and Ethan were talking to each other about the Geass and such.

Ethan: I'm suggesting that you should tell the truth

Lelouch: About my Geass?

Ethan: If we are going to invade the Taklamakan Desert, we might as well tell the truth. I mean they are going to question why are we invading it. Besides Kallen already knows about the Geass. 

Lelouch's eyes widen hearing that

Lelouch: Does she know about me having Geass?

Ethan nodded

Lelouch: w-why?! and when did you tell her?

Ethan: A month ago

Flashback A Month Ago

Ethan and Kallen were sitting down in a coffee shop in a private room. While the two were enjoying a time of moment, Ethan spoke up.

Ethan: Kallen

Kallen: Hm?

Ethan: Do you trust me?

Kallen: Of course

Ethan: What if I told you that a supernatural power ability exists in the universe?

Kallen: That is hard to believe

Ethan then took out a pad device showing some information about the Geass. Kallen looked through it while she reads.

Ethan: The Americans have been studying this Geass for centuries. According to theory, it was created by a god, and it has to do something with the existence of humanity. But I say something different. In my theory, I believe it was the creation of Extraterrestrials.