Back To Japan

Relations between the United States of Japan and the United Republic of America are very positive, friendly and Prime Minster Ohgi considers America as its greatest ally. Not only an ally but it's fundamental to regional stability and prosperity. Both nations provide bases as well as financial and material support. They also have a fair trade deal with each other. Gaining access to URA technology. Ohgi sent members of the Kyoto House except for Sumeragi as ambassadors to the United Republic Of America and the United Nations.  Not only the Japanese Military has been recovered, but it's also been reformed and has better technology. Their Knightmares is a combination of Sakuradite and Alien Technology. The police force has also been restored and reformed with better simulations and better training. Japan has its own version of the CIA called the Cabine Intelligence and Research Office. Japan is the first nation to have a Space Force on Earth and of course, there are plans to send some Space Force Troops over to Mars where American colonists have colonized the Martian planet. Everyone was happy in Japan. Japan is in a new Golden Age of Technology, Economy, and Medicine. Not only that UNSC presence is present on Earth. 

-------

The Pelican was flying over the land and sea to head back to Japan. Along with Bravo Team with new members. Private Ayano Kosaka, Private Yuki Naruse, and Private Ryo Sayama. All been promoted to be part of the UNSC. Not only that they were given full citizenship of the UNSC. That means they can roam around UNSC Space if they wish. Ethan was riding the Pelican while the six patiently waits for the arrival to Japan.

Ayano: I can't believe it...we are going to Japan!

Ryo: I am very excited as well. I heard they got a space force in their branch.

Yuki: A Space force huh? Now that's amazing!

As they got close to Japan, radio transmission can be heard.

???: You are now entering Japan Airspace, identify yourself

Ethan: This is Pelican Echo 254, request permission to land?

???: Very well, you land on landing platform 2. 

Ethan: Thank you

The Pelican lands on platform 2. As it lands, they all look around the area to see what has changed. Turns out nothing really it's been the same. The first person to greet him was Captian Keyes.

Keyes: Welcome back Lieutenant. How was your time at Europia?

Ethan: Tough, but we managed to get some Euro nations to join the UFN.

Keyes: As I heard, and you guys must be new members of the Bravo Team.

Ryo: Yes Captain, I am Pvt. Sayama ODST Sir

Ayano: Pvt. Kosaka Sir

Yuki: Pvt. Naruse Sir

Keyes: we welcome you to Japan all of you now right this way, everyone is waiting for you.

Ethan: Everyone?

Keyes; of course we are celebrating your return.

Ethan: Captain no offense but there is no time to celebrate, we have much work to do

Keyes: Come on Lieutenant, you should relax a little, you been through a tough time in Europia, and you should get some rest. Besides the General says so

Ethan: Very well, lead us to this celebration

Keyes: that's the spirit

Everyone got on board a helicopter where it was Japanese standard military. The aircraft landed in one of the buildings in the Tokyo Settlement. After that, they got off and went on ground level. Ethan looked around seeing nothing changed, but only to see major Japanese people walking around with smiles on their faces.