Europia Part 3 (Discontinue Temporarily)

I only want to continue with the main story, but this is just merely a side story where Bravo Team arrives at the EU to get EU to join the UFN, but yes, Ayano, Ryo, and Yuki will stay with Bravo Team and returns them to Japan

WZERO was able to defeat Britannian forces from Belarus. They are retreating from Eastern Europe back to Russia. It was all thanks to the UNSS Infinity sending some reinforcements over to back up the Europians. After that well, they managed to get some trust in each other. Not only that they also got some new information on a new team called Holy Order of Michael. It's one of the four chivalric orders of Britannia. Bravo Team and the crew of the UNSS Infinity investigated this thing and found out it was lead by a man named Michele Manfredi who was later killed by a young man named Shin Hyuga Shaing. Who happens to be Akito's older brother. Bravo Team had to be very cautious about this Order seeing it to be a very powerful order. 

All the while, Bravo Team was helping their three new recruits to do some physical training. They were doing 10 laps around the Weisswolf castle, then 100 pushups, and 100 sit-ups. They were exhausted after doing this. Leila and the others saw them doing this thinking this was just over the top of making them tired, but they decided, since this is part of the training, they will have to endure it. Throughout their training, they did some hand-to-hand basic combat training, learned how to use an official UN weapon, and of course using the Knightmare simulations that WZERO provided. After training was done for the day, the three went back to their dorm in the Weisswolf castle. 

Ayano: Man.....my knees are sore! 

Yuki: mine too

Ryo: ughhhh! Damn, the training of the UNSC is so tough! no wonder they are so powerful and all fit.

Then a knock on the door has been made and it showed to be Leila 

Leila: You guys, The Lieutenant wishes to speak with you in the comms

Ayano: What does that guy want now?!

-------

Weisswolf Castle, Comms Room

Everyone was back at the Comms room. Ayano was leaning onto a wall feeling all exhausted. Ryo is rubbing his knees and Yuki is drinking so much water.

Ethan: I brought you all here because  I think we have enough trust with each other. It's because of Leila's actions, I think it's time for you guys to know the truth.

Anna: The truth?

Ethan got onto his comm mics and said

Ethan: Captain, beam us up!

All of WZERO Team disappeared from Weisswolf Castle and they were beamed up at some type of lab or sorts, like in those Sci-fi series, from behind they can see a window, and it showed their homeworld Earth.

Leila: What?!

Ryo: Well what do you know? We are in space!

Ryo: It's so small I could just smash it

Ayano: It's so beutiful!

Anna: I can't believe it! We are in space!

Randall: I know that, but where are we exactly.

Akito: Bravo Team! Where did you take us!!

Akito yelled at Ethan, but Leila calmed him down, then a man in his 20s came through the door with two soldiers next to him and said to them.