American-Black Knights Alliance

It was nighttime, C2 was wearing an Ashford Swim outfit, while Lelouch was looking at new recruits. Some were Britannians and some were Japanese. Though a lot of Britannian commoners joined due to the fact the prophet of truth exposing Clovis and Cornelia.

C.C: Isn't it wonderful? How the number of recruits keeps growing.

Lelouch: And it was simpler than I ever expected.
"While I bitterly hate the Britannians, I refused to condone terrorism." That's the prevailing view of most Elevens.

C.C: Then basically elevens support the Black Knights for the most part.

Lelouch: Which in turn makes it easier for us to operate as a whole.
It's a huge help that people don't report our activities to the Britannians.
Plus, I hear some group called Kyoto offer to send us some Knightmares.
The number of informants has been increasing quickly, too.
The Japanese can't resist jumping on the bandwagon.
They hear well-grounded buzzword enough they go.

C.C: Hence the "Knights for Justice" act.

Lelouch: Yeah, well everybody loves a hero, and what better hero than a knight.

C.C: I kind of doubt that's what a real knight for justice would say.

Lelouch: You don't think so?

Suddenly Jeremiah came over to the pool to find Lelouch and  C2 hanging out. Jeremiah wanted to know who was that girl, but if Lelouch is ok having her, then he is ok with it. Besides he's not concerned about it.

Jeremiah: Master Lelouch

Lelouch: Ah Jeremiah, shouldn't you be back at home?

Jeremiah: Forgive for not informing you, but I was coming here without anyone being suspicious

Lelouch: Understandable, say, Jeremiah, since you are here, I have a mission for you.

Jeremiah: Anything for Master Lelouch, 

Lelouch: Since you are my espionage, I want you to get information for tomorrow morning. Send it to me to know their planning. We are going to Narita for preparing.

Jeremiah: Of course, I will not fail you. 

Lelouch: Thank you. Good Night!

----

Meanwhile, Diethard is being questioned upon by Viletta, and Kewell about finding Zero. Diethard didn't like the fact the purist wanted him to do some investigation, he really wanted to discover who is this Prophet of Truth, whoever it is, he got his respect, and most likely join him possibly.

Diethard: Yes, I was demoted from my position. In very much the same way that you were.

Villetta: We have no intention of letting the situation end this way.
And we have the sneaking suspicion that you don't either.

Diethard: That's so? Well, who can say.

Kewell: We have a lead that might help us find zero.

Villetta: You're familiar with Ashford Private Academy?
I want to investigate a male student attending there.
I think he may be working with zero.

Kewell: Villetta and I are going to be shipping out with the military soon for duty.
And will be stationed in the Narita mountains.
Therefore...

Diethard: Narita?
I

sn't that where the Japan Liberation Front headquarters are rumored to be located?

Kewell: You may be a bit too clever for your own good.