Prisoner of War

The Narita battle continues to each faction. Britannian forces led by Cornelia had extreme major casualties. The JFL joins in the fight alongside with the Black Knights with the support of the United Republic of America a.k.a The Revolutionary Frontier. After the landslide explosions, it caused a lot of losses for Darlton and Guilford, they couldn't believe what has just happened.

Darlton: What are our losses?

Army: I've only got signal from 20% of our forces.

Darlton: 20%? Our command structure can't sustain this.

Army: This is the Marceau unit. I can't raise General Alex.
It looks like the second division has been wiped out!

Suzaku: Lloyd, what's going on?

Lloyd: Umm, it's very unnatural.

Suzaku: Unnatural?

Lloyd: There seems to be an unconfirmed report that the Black Knights have appeared.

Suzaku: Zero...

Lloyd: Not only that, there are also two new party groups as it seems. Congratulations, this is our chance.

Lloyd said sarcastically. Causing Suzaku to be upset.

Suzaku: Wait who are those two groups

Cecile: Unknown, it looks like the other one doesn't show alliance with everyone so they attack them. And Lloyd you're so rash

Lloyd: Whoa? Why is that?

Cecile: Would you like a detailed explanation?

Lloyd: Yeah, no, I will pass...Anyway, while the high command's still gathering data, all we can do is play by ear, right?

Cecile: I guess so, but I just hope they have no plans to attack here

Suzaku: If they do I will deploy the lancelot

G1 Base

Army: Is the viceroy safe?

Army: Yes, she was outside the mudflow. But the units guarding her flank were lost.
That means she's totally isolated. Not only that we're under attack by some unknown terrorist group.

Little did they know, is that one of the members of the Revolutionary Frontier named Ethan came to face with Cornelia.

Army: Have you tried contacting Viletta or Kewell?

Officer: Tried! But I can't reach them

------

Soyeon continuously shoots off any Sutherlands coming towards Bravo Team, Ethan on the other hand came face to face with the Goddess of Victory, or the Witch of Britannia, or known as Cornelia li Britannia.

Cornelia: I have never seen that Knightmare before.

Ethan: That's right Cornelia, it would be wise to surrender to me, because if you fight me, guarantee you will end getting your Knightmare destroyed.

Cornelia: You are bluffing!!!!!

Cornelia charged with her Jousting lance. Ethan then parried with it with his Katana sword. The Knightmare and Guardian were on a one-on-one fight while Ethan told the rest of his team not to interfere.

------

Lelouch: All right Guren Mk-II, move to the planned point.

We'll break through the rest of their line and take Cornelia.

Kallen: Right.

Black Knights: Got it. Let's pull this off.

The Guren MK2 moved to the direciton to black the path for Cornelia if she ever use that route. But unkown to them, she is facing Bravo-1. Zero lead teh Black Knights to the fornt when they saw a group of Britannians sutherlands are battling against The Revolutionary Frontier. Viletta reversed herself and began firing her rifle.