Infinity Meeting

Fiota: So we're all settled here and are we ready to begin negotiations?

Zero: I am

Euphemia: Same here

Taizo: Yes

Fiota: Alright let's began with introductions. Shall we?

Zero was the first to stand up in these negotiations

Zero: My name is Zero, or my real name is Lelouch Lamperouge

As he sits back down, Euphemia stood up

Euphie: I am Princess Euphemia li Britannia, the third in line to the throne

Taizo: Taizo Kirihara, former CEO of Kirihara Industries

Fiota: I am President Mason Fiota of the United Republic of America. For those of you who are Britannian, you might as well aware what is Washington Rebellion is right.

Euphie: Yes

Fiota: What if I told you that we are the descendants of Washington's Rebellion and I happened to be a descendant of George Washington. 

Kallen, Lelouch, and Euphie were shocked to hear this revelation. Especially hearing that the Continental Army is still alive today, and meeting a descendant of George Washington.

Fiota: I know this is tough for you to understand, but George Washington didn't die in  Yorktown he survived. This is how it began

Fiota: And that's how we became a hyperpower interstellar nation on the Planet Grix

Kallen, Euhpie and Lelouch couldn't believe it, these people are alive thanks to an extraterrestrial being name Avoc who escorted them to a more futuristic planet. Where sci-fi is a reality. Space travel became a reality and most of all the revelation of extraterrestrials. As for the Japanese, they don't know much about Britannian History since it wasn't their concerned, but more shocked about the existence of Extraterrestrial races. 

Kallen: Oh my goodness! I.....I need water

Then Captain Lask gave her a glass of water to drink. She then drank the whole cup of it. 

Zero: So why did you decided not to start diplomatic ties between humanity and Alterians?

Fiota: Because we feel we aren't ready for diplomatic ties between humans and other race. Besides we got things to deal with.

Zero: Dealing with Britannia?

Fiona: Yes, but not only that, we have managed to contact another race of Extraterrestrials. We are currently trying to begin formal first contact with them, but before they had caused one of our colonial planets. Our plan is to end poverty and world hunger. With this amount of colonial farmlands, not only we can feed everyone in our colonies, but also on Earth.

Euphie was smiling that the Americans are showing Humility towards everyone.