Kyoto Meeting

Planet Grix
Washington City, URA
Oval Office
6000 Light Years Away from Earth

1985 a.t.b

Secretary Jefferson rushed over to President Castillo office where he has to tell him about a shocking event that happened over at the outermost colonies of the UN space.

Jefferson: Mr. President?

Castillo: Yes Mr. Secretary?

Jefferson: turn on your hologram there have been reports on the outermost colonies.

Castillo: what is it?

Jefferson: Planet Harvest is um...

Castillo turned on the hologram to find that one of their colonies, Harvest has been turned into some hellish land. Castillo was shocked to see what he has just witnessed.

Castillo: what has happened?

Kasey: we are not sure. We are currently investigating what is going on right now.

Castillo: did anyone order evacuations on the planet?

Kasey: yes the Governor of Harvest was able to do that. The UN Forces are on their way to evacuate Harvest.

Castillo: this is some critical stuff, we can't let this go to the General Public yet. 

Present Day

President Mason Fiota was looking at the video of Planet Harvest re-watching the event that happened over 30 years ago. When they made the first contact with the Covenant. Then-Secretary of Defense Kasey entered his office to learn about the events about Area 11. Fiota turned off the video and faced him.

Fiota: how is Area 11?

Kasey: they are doing good. Hamilton Troops, the marines, the Bravo team, the JFL, and the Black Knights were successful. We were able to capture two of the royal family. Cornelia li Britannia and her little sister Euphemia li Britannia.

Fiota: wonderful, this is a great victory for us. Say don't they have an elderly brother?

Kasey: yes his name is Sapientia li Britannia but he is now named Sapientia Christensen. He owns a company called Omega Space. A mining company of the asteroid belt.

Fiota nodded

Kasey: not only that Ethan has informed us that Zero knows the identity of Bravo-1

Kasey told him about what happened between C2, Lelouch, and Ethan.

Fiota: well this was unexpected. I think it's now the time that the Black Knights know who we are.

Kasey: are you sure Mr. President?

Fiota: yes we are going to be very honest with them if they want their trust. Of course, we can't tell them everything. 

Kasey: So how can we meet them?