Europia part 2 (Discontinue Temporarily)

Revolutionary Calendar 228, and Freedom Calendar  241, it has been seven years since Japan was annexed by Britannia, and now they are an independent nation thanks to the United Nations and the United Republic. To prevent Britannia's spread of influence in Europe, The United Republic of Europia carried out commando raids piloted by the Japanese. Not only that Bravo Team has arrived in the E.U for negotiations for the EU to Join the UFN against Britannia and the possibility of the Covenant invasion. Leila Malcal and General Smilas were attacked by a gang of Japanese teens who lived in the Paris undergrounds. They were nearly kidnapped, however, their plan was foiled by Bravo Team due to the superior weaponry, and their Guardians. Lt. Ethan Spartan-100 spared them in one condition, they will join Bravo Team and promised them a new home in Grix. 

Before we get into things, Bravo Team has now been expanded. 

Bravo-01 Ethan (SPARTAN)

Bravo-02 Soyeon (SPARTAN)

Bravo-03 David (ODST)

Bravo-04 Sage  (ODST)

Bravo-05 Ryouma (New Member/Future ODST)

Bravo-06 Yuki (New Member/Future ODST)

Bravo-07 Ayano (New Member/Future ODST)

WZERO Facility

WZERO Team has met in the Weisswolf castle to meet Bravo Team and their new members to the team. Ryo, Yuki, and Ayano were given what they needed. New Knightmare or in the American version, Guardians. Bravo Team followed Leila to a room where the WZERO team meet and discuss things.

Leila: My fellow comrades, today we have a very special guest. In fact, we have several guests today

Leila said in her French accent. They all looked at each other seeing who is the guest. Usually, no one supposed to know they exist, but if Leila invited them, I guess it was no big deal.

Clement: Leila, who did you invite?

Leila nodded as he turned to the doors and shouted 

Leila: YOU MAY COME IN

Seven people entered the room. Four were wearing what appears to be armor from a sci-fi series, and three more were wearing black cargo pants and a dark shirt. They were also wearing dog tags on their neck. They were more shocked seeing seven feet tall humanoid armor. Joe Wise had to take off his glasses and wiped them seeing if he wasn't hallucinating. From the looks of it, this is the type of guy you shouldn't mess around with.

Randall: My goodness!

Olivia: He's tall!

Hilda: Wait a minute he is part of the Revolutionary Frontier. 

Novak: the Revolutionary Frontier is part of the URA, which means they are descendants of Washington's Rebellion.

Leila: That is correct, it appears our old friend has come back from the dead. the EU was inspired to be a democratic nation thanks to George Washington's ideology. Now we know he died in his 90s and instead of dying in Yorktown.

Leila then began to introduce to the team

Leila: This is Lieutenant Spartan-100

Randall: what his real name?

Ethan: that remains classified

Leila: This is his team David, Soyeon, and Sage.

Some of the team were shocked to see Sage was with Bravo Team. Sage was once part of the WZERO team in the past.

Joe: well it's nice to meet you Bravo Team, I really like the armor you people wear.

Leila: So as of right now, me and Lieutenant will be speaking in a private room of some stuff.