Japan's return

Charles and V2 were at the sword of Akasha looking at the bright sunset sky. The two brothers had to act quickly as they can. They are now worried that not only the United Nations have come to aid Area 11, but also the threat of the Covenant. 

Charles: We must act now, we must begin the second phase of the plan. 

V2: Yes, when shall we began the invasion plan?

Charles: Very soon my brother...very soon 

-------

Ashford Academy

As for today, Ashford Academy gym will be used as the first UFN Meeting  Rtet'Kusam is in a UFN conference meeting with Japan being the first member of the United Federation of Nations. Not only that a representative of the United Nations was there as well. The media was recording everything, while the press kept flashing their cameras at him. The world was still in a frenzy with the startling revelation of extraterrestrials' existence. They're not just the media, but business people, politicians, union workers, nobles, citizens, and even students who wish to ask some questions to the Elite that was sitting in the microphone. 

Japanese man: we have read the Data about your race courtesy of the United Nations, I'm very intrigue of your race culture which is somehow similar to my Country's culture. Honor just like the samurai! In fact, reading this data reminds me of my Country's history!"

Kusam: Yes, I was shocked at first that there is human culture slight similar to my race's culture.

Japanese Man: Dose your race have to perform some type of death benediction or something like that. For the Samurai we call it Sepukku which means cutting the belly.

Kusam: Yes, I have witnessed some of my people perform it. If they did something so dishonorable like being captured or done something that would be a disgrace, they would have to perform the death benediction. But before that, we had to sing the Death Benediction and it goes like this.

Kusam didn't sing it but recite it in the poem.

May the Great Journey awaits you, may your enemies writhe in hell, and your line continued forward, and gain honor...
May your scattered body go, beyond the limits of your mind...
Beyond the limits of our worlds
To the places, our ancestors dream and sang of
And the Prophets speak of.

Some of the Japanese who were listening to this felt like they are worthy because of the Elites, including some like Ohgi, Kallen, and the rest from the resistance team.

Student: I would like to know, what kind of food do you eat?

Kusam: Well as a Sangheili our taste of food is the same as humanity. We are omnivores we eat both meat and plant-based food. 

A Britannian Noble asked Kusam

Britannian Noble: When did this Covenant form? and how did it form?

Kusam: Well it formed about 2800 cycles ago, in human terms, 2800 years ago

This was shocking to see they were in space for that long. Not to mention humans were still in the Iron Age at that time. While the Covenant had all the space tech and such.

Kusam: The Covenant was formed after a war between the Sangheili and the San'Shyuum Ended. We called it the War of Beginnings. As my people lost the war, we were inducted into the Covenant. As of today, the Elites are still the Prophet's right-hand man.

While Kusam explained, hour after hour, people wanted to ask him questions. After that was done, then they questioned him about the Culture of the Elites. They also talked about the cultures of the Hunters, Grunts, Brutes, and the Prophets.