Behalf of the United Nations

American Calendar Year 241, or Imperial Calendar 2017, Prophet of Regret has sent forces over to the Grix System only having the whole world almost being destroyed. Thankfully none of the Black Knights was killed. Thankfully the URA and the UN had the technology to drive them off Grix and sent them away to hyperspace. On the other hand, Cornelia and Euphemia have reunited with their long-lost brother Sapietenia, and now they are all now going to speak on their behalf of the United Nations Council.

Washington City, United Republic of America

United Nations Building, Council Room 

In the back, there were the UN Council members of each nation

In the back, there were the UN Council members of each nation. They are known as the High Council from each nation of Albion, New China, Edo, The URA, and New Europe. In front of them were the Black Knights including Kallen, Ohgi, and others. Cornelia, Euphie, Sapietnia and Kaguya.

High Council Members

Liam Usoro (URA) the United Republic of America

Louise Blanc (NE) New Europe

Zhang Wei (RONC) Republic of New China

Adele Lungsto (ALB) Albion

Keisuke Akiyama (ED) Edo

Liam: Zero, or should I say Lelouch Lamperouge. On behalf of the United Nations, we want to say Welcome to Grix. I am High Council Member Liam Usoro to my left is Louise Blanc of New Europe, to my right is Zhang Wei of New China, the far left is Adele Lungsto of Albion, and the far right is Keisuke Akiyama of Edo.

Lelouch: It's an honor to meet you, High Council Members of the United Nations. I wish to know what is this United Nations, what is your purpose?

Louise: The United Nations is an international organization founded in the 1940s. The URA plans to create new nations but was delayed after putting our priorities to other matters. The UN is the reason why there is international peace and security. Also the developing friendly nations amongst others. 

Cornelia then spoke up to the UN Members

Cornelia: I am Cornelia and I am the former Princess of Britannia. From I experience for the past few days was something that I have never experienced before. I wish to know how can the people of Earth prepare for such tragedies?

Adele: Cornelia, to prepare yourselves for a Covenant attack you must find a way to make a truce with all other nations in the world. For your father Charles, I don't think he would take such words thinking aliens would attack Earth. 

Cornelia: The Emperor, Father wouldn't believe that aliens would attack Earth, but what are the chances?

Liam: As a High Council member of the URA, I wish to negotiate taking back what is rightfully  ours