The World Reacts

C2 as Narrator

After the SAZ event, and revealing the world about the United Nations, America, and the Covenant, the world was in chaos, riots occurred worldwide, while governments send out national guards to calm the tension. In Britannia, it was a lot worse due to the mass amount of insurrectionists since the exposure of Cornelia, and Clovis, and of course, they are supporting the annexation of Britannia and giving rightfully back to its original owners. In the EU, troops were placed in the streets while Japanese people in the segregation camps also cause unrest to the nation. In China, citizens were fighting to get food, and other supplies, if they ever stumble across the Covenant, the world is going to change. Cornelia, Euphie, the United Nations, and others decided to create the United Federation of Nations as its first step into uniting humanity against the Covenant attack. 

------

Paris, Untied Republic of Europia

The Europian Council was discussing the events that just happened at the SAZ, including the events happened they were writing down papers and taking notes about increasing the Space Program budget to further put up defenses. Not only that they learned about New Europe being at Grix.

Euro Politician 1: It looks like Washington's Rebellion did survived after all

Euro Politician 2: I can't believe the fact Aliens exist and that humanity is fighting against us.

Euro Politician 3: If we can claim that land, then all that technology will be ours and such

 Euro Politician 1: I doubt they will surrender, but why though? How come they have all these technologies?

Euro Politician 3: The aliens remember?

Euro Politician 1: Right........

Euro Politician 2: so how do you guys feel about them?

Euro Politician 1: I feel they are nothing but rouge politicians, but we must find a way to establish diplomatic ties with them, and keep a friendly relationship with them. We could also use the technology they possessed and once we get a hand with it, we can dominate it.

They all nodded and agreed. The President of the EU agreed to this matter and signed a law into effect that they will try to keep friendly diplomatic ties. Not only that they began to discuss the Covenant, not to mention the Sangheili who is named Rtet'Kusam

Euro President: So we have this Alien on our planet.....what his name again?

Euro Politician: Rtet'Kusam Mr. President according to our intelligence, his kind is called the Sangheili, a bunch of warrior-like aliens. Funny how these alien have a similar culture to the elevens

Euro Politician 2: They are not called Elevens anymore, but Japanese.

Euro President: Have the budget of the Space Program increased

Euro Politican 3: Yes Mr. President, currently we have increased the budget

Euro President: excellent

-------

In the Chinese Federation, the High Eunuchs were starting to get worried that their power will be gone because of the United Federation of Nations, not only that the influence of the existence of aliens, meaning so many of the annexed nations are starting an uprising not just because of the aliens, but wish for independence to join the UFN. Not just in Shanghai, but in Beijing, Burma, Jakarta, Islamabad, Seoul, Manchuria, Bombay, New Dehli, Saigon, Hong Kong, Singapore, and other areas that the High Eunuchs are still confirming.