Side Chapter 2

2016 a.t.b

Tokyo Ghetto

Naoto was driving on a Glasgow that he stole from the Britannians. He was shooting at the oncoming Britannains and used a slash harken on an oncoming VTOL. The VTOL crashed down landing. After that Naoto moved to another location so he can catch up with his teammates. Then he had to deal with more oncoming Knightmares. After that was dealt with, he entered a ruined building hopefully that no one would find him. 

Naoto: If I could use this tactic, my route would be much easier.

Naoto then found himself outside. It seems that this tactic works since he hasn't been attacked yet. He then found the rest of his resistance group calling out to him

Tamaki: NAOTO!

Naoto: Almost there

------

Spartan-100 or known as Ethan was riding his Oracle trying to do some early reconnaissance on Area 11. Especially in Tokyo Ghetto. If any Britannian discovered him, they would immediately put to death. Despite how extremely lethal Ethan is. 

Oracle: Ethan, there seems to be one Resistance fighter successfully regrouping to his comrades. You have done well to aid them

Ethan: Thank you Oracle, let just hope...........

----

As Naoto drives his Glasgow to his group, three Britannian Knightmares came in front of him. Causing Naoto to panic.

Naoto: GET OUT OF MY WAY!

Naoto began to shoot all a sudden out of nowhere they just suddenly got destroyed causing Naoto to be confused, but that didn't matter since he was home free, In a long distance, there was another Knightmare who was on Naoto's tail. He fired a rocket launcher. The Rocket fire launched into the building and causing Naoto to be stuck on the other side, not only that one landed onto his Knightmare damaging his Glasgow.

Ohgi: NO! NAOTO!

Oracle then drove into where Naoto's Knightmare. Ethan quickly got off his Guardian and then rushed over to the debris area where Naoto was hit. He was able to quickly removed most of the debris and punched out the cockpit area. He found Naoto lying unconscious with him internal bleeding.

Ethan: I need to take him into Grix. He will receive better treatment, but first, I must destroy the Knightmare so that the Britannains think he is dead.

Ethan then put him inside his Knightmare. He placed him on his second seat and closed the door. He then fired his Kinectic rifle at the debris causing it to explode. Knowing that he is thought to be dead.

Ohgi was kneeling down in sadness seeing his best friend is killed in action. Ohgi tears up as it flowed out of his face. 

Ohgi: Naoto!

All they can hear is the silence after that, assuming Naoto is dead, they all mourned. 

Ohgi: We might as well tell this to Kallen and Ms. Kozuki!

-------

Kozuki Residence

Ohgi was at the front door as Ms. Kozuki answered the door.

Ms. Kozuki: Ohgi its wonderful to see you and where's Naoto?

Ohgi sighed 

Ohgi: Ms. Kozuki, get Kallen in here, I'm afraid we need to talk

As Kallen sat down next to her mother, Ohgi then began to explain what happened at the battle. THen he told him about the part where Naoto got crushed and died from Britannian forces.