Black Knights

The light of the star can take millions of years to reach earth, so when you look at star, you are looking back in time -Anonymous

Prophet of Truth: Greetings to the people of the world. It is I The Prophet of Truth. Knowledge is free, we are legion, we do not forgive, we do not forget, expect us. 

The people are minding their own business in the streets when their daily news broadcast has been hacked again. It started to static and then the mysterious voice came back again to Area 11.

Prophet of Truth: For today we are going to awaken everyone from their eternal sleep again. I've come to show the footage of Viceroy Cornelia who has committed these acts of crimes against humanity. Come watch.

The screen transitions to show that the Japanese are being brutally murdered by Cornelia's forces. Everyone who had watched this video was horrified and see what has Cornelia did to repeat the massacres as Clovis did at Shinjuku. Even the sub-viceroy has seen what she has seen in her office. After that Truth just said

Prophet of Truth: Now I've shown you, I have no other things to show you yet. But know this, This so-called Princess Cornelia will answer the crimes against humanity. She must face justice. Any Britannian following their cruel and corrupt methods will be the enemy of this world. This is the Prophet of Truth signing off. Knowledge is free, we are legion, we do not forgive, expect us.

Then as he disappeared from the screen, the screen went back to normal. Afterward, more riots break out all over Area 11. Japanese and Britannians were rioting and destroying things on the streets. They are rioting for the crimes that Cornelia committed as Clovis did. The world watches that Area 11 is really a severe disaster crisis. 

As for Euphemia, she couldn't believe what she has seen with her eyes, she had tears in her eyes. She didn't want any of this. She wanted peace between the Japanese and Britannians. As she came to face to face with her elder sister. The first thing she did was.

SLAP!

Cornelia can feel the warm mark on her face after Euphie slapped her face. Darlton and Guilford as also part of it as well. Euphie hated her sister repeatedly for the exact same as his brother Clovis did in the Shinjuku ghetto. Euphemia said to her angrily. 

Euphie: How Could You!

Cornelia: Euphie, I can explain

Euphie slapped her again

Euphie: I don't want to hear you damn excuses! What did those people do to you? 

Guilford steeped in

Guilford: Please, Sub-viceroy. There is an explanation

Euphie: SILENCE!

She angrily shouted. Guilford is starting to be afraid of her being angry. In fact, no one has seen her being angry. 

Euhpie: Tell me now.......

Cornelia sighed and said

Cornelia: My plan was to repeat the same thing as our brother did to Shinjuku so we can lure out Zero at the opening.

Euphie: BY MURDERING PEOPLE!??

Darlton: Your highness, there are terrorist in the Saitama ghetto and the Elevens aren't reporting to the authorities

Euphie: SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT, WHILE THOSE PEOPLE WERE MINDING THEIR  OWN BUSINESS, YOU DECIDED TO JUST SHOOT THEM AT SIGHT?! HOW DO YOU EXPECT THEM TO KNOW WHERE IS ZERO? I WILL NOT TOLERATE IT!

Cornelia: But Euphie, he killed Clovis, even what he has done to his action, he still our family blood

Euphemia: So you want us to be just like him? Be labeled as a cold-blooded murderer