Finding Peace

Everyone was set to save Tohdoh. They all got onto their Knightmares and head out over to the government settlement. Where Britannian Knightmares are inlined up and ready to battle, but in reality, they were sent by Cornelia's forces and told them don't fire at the Black Knights or the Revolutionary Frontier. Since they are Cornelia's loyal followers and such, they agree. Especially with the Black Knights and the Frontier

Chiba: So we are faking these battles......why?

Keyes: It's so we don't have to cause any suspicion. We don't want to expose Cornelia's betrayal. She still has the power of the Viceroy.  

Chiba: Hang in there Tohdoh, we'll come and get you

The four holy swords have now got themselves new Knightmares or Guardians created by the URA. They are very amazed to see how advanced and more technological they are. They are riding an Avoc which contains a laser sword and a handgun.

Asahina: These Avocs are awesome, way better than any of the Knightmares on Earth. I still can't believe they were made through alien technology. 

Urabe: yeah! you got that right.

Back at the Black Knights HQ, some of the Black Knights member and Rakshata's team are helping out the rescue team. Not only that some American scientiest are on the BK hideout helping out as well.

Indian Scientists: I'm reading a 0.7 variance to specs.

Rakshata: Obviously those old codgers in Kyoto need to supply us with better parts.

Inoue: Hmm?

American Scientist: maybe we can help you with that, We can give you better parts. Specially being from an alien planet and all

Rakshata: Sounds nice

In the Britannian holdout cell, Tohdoh was going to be executed by someone else, but unfortunately, that ain't going to happen when Zero deiced to save him before getting executed.

Zero: In that case, I'll claim your life for myself!

Britannian Officer: What the?!

The Britannian Officer died from the crash that Zero made. He revealed himself to Tohdoh

Tohdoh: Zero.

Zero: Kyoshiro Tohdoh, the only Japanese who, seven years ago, brought the mighty Britannian forces to their knees in defeat.

Tohdoh: You mean Itsukushima? You want me to perform a miracle for you as well?

Zero: That was no miracle. It ended in victory because it was based on excellent intelligence work! That's why I want you.

Tohdoh: I pledged my loyalty to Gen. Katase. Now that he's dead, I wish to die too.

Zero: Don't be a coward!

Tohdoh: What?!

Zero: You must take responsibility! Responsibility for the miracle that you made! The Area 11's resistance movement is more intense than that of any other Area because Japan surrendered before exhausting all of its military strength.You failed to continue the great hope known as the Miracle of Itsukushima!

Tohdoh: You're saying it's my fault?

Zero: Yes. People grasp illusions because they're desperate for miracles.
Why else has there been such rampant use of Refrain?
You must endeavor! To the bitter end beyond all that's decent, and then you can die!
Till the name of Tohdoh the Miracle has grown ragged and tattered!

Tohdoh: You're telling me that the Japanese people can't accept their defeat until then?

Zero: Till now they had to accept it. However, now that I'm here there's hope because I can likely turn their dreams into reality.