In Mourning

"Don't make me hack into your phones system just so I'm sure you are getting onto that plane!" Luna's muffled voice filed through the mobile phones speaker held to my ear.

"I'm in the baggage area right now just about to put my bag onto the little escalator thingy listen.." I said and held my phone out in front of me, the beeping noises of the Baggage carousel and loud chatter from other members of public surrounding me.
"..See?"

"Okay okay, just have fun okay? Make sure to take your pills and just relax.." Luna soothed to me down the phone, I huffed as I lifted my suitcase up onto the baggage carousel before watching it slowly escalate round and dip down through the wall.

"I'll speak to you once I'm at the hotel, Lu I gotta go okay?" I called, picking up my handbag and clutching it to my side as I heard my flight get called out on the intercom speakers.

"Have fun my love!" Luna called before I ripped my phone from my ear and turned it off, sticking it into the back of my Jean pocket I rushed over to the gate entrance toward my flight and stood patiently in line.

Fumbling in my handbag, I grabbed my ticket and passport, handing it to the woman at the desk before she briefly read over it and checked my passport then handing it back to me as I followed the line of few people ahead of me.

I took my seat next to a sleeping guy and crossed my legs, resting my hands into my lap and slowly letting the back of my head fall against the headrest I sighed as I listened to the pilot speaking to everyone on the airplanes speakers.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

I don't remember falling asleep for the takeoff but once my eyes managed to flutter open I felt something soft jabbing my arm.

"'Scuse me love, I 'ate to be a pain but is it alreyt if I just squeeze past yer and head to the bathroom?" The guy whom was asleep when I got into the plane was now more awake than ever.

"Y-Yeah of course." I mumbled tiredly and shifted my legs up onto my seat, hugging them close to my body as he stood up and slivered past, muttering apologies as his knees brushed against mine.

Letting my legs drop to the floor I didn't get too comfortable again as I knew he'd be back soon, I recognised the tinge of accent that leaked from his voice as he spoke. English obviously, but Northern I think..

"Sorry bout that love.." The Man startled me as he suddenly came back and was stood in the aisle next to my seat.

"It's alright don't worry.." I said softly as I lifted my legs back up to my chest and watched him squeeze past.

"You from England?" The man asked me as he took his seat, I was taken aback by his small-talk but appreciated his politeness; plus this was helping cure the boredom I was enduring on this plane ride.

"Well I'm half, because my Dad was from London and my Mum was from Eastern France.." I said as I glanced up at the guy.

"You're English?" I asked him sort of rhetorically as it was rather obvious with his accent.

"I am indeed Yep, Liverpool's me 'ome" The man said with a small smile.

"Were you on a trip to France?" I asked him as we'd gotten on the plane from France.

"Conjoined flights, could only get a flight here and then get onto another plane to go to LA." The man said, I pressed my lips together and nodded slowly.

"You on a solo trip?" He asked me.

"Yeah...Just needed some time away from my hometown." I said a little quietly, my smile faltering.