Why have a pescription, when I have You

Quick little A/N Because as you can see there is a new cover for this book and my first book "The waitress" and I want to thank the amazing girl who made these covers for me.
@TRUETONORTH
Her work is amazing so make sure you go and check that out as she has recently published an Alex Turner fanfic and it's fucking good. Thank you my love <3

            ˚₊⁎ˍ̮ ⁎⁺˳˚₊⁎ˍ̮ ⁎⁺˳

I would say I'm sophisticated.

In the oddest manner possible, I can be your organised, well-spoken woman. But then again I can be your raging alcoholic that jumps on tables and hits on any attractive guy that breathes near her. Then, I can be your woman whom cries at everything bad that happens to her in the span of a day.

But one thing I'm not good at dealing with is pity. I fucking hate the shit. I get it, I'm looked at as if I'm some broken doll, I look at myself that way. The light that was once gleaming from my eyes is now dimmed. And the smile that drew attraction to everyone around me is now upside down. But it's just beginning to upturn once more, and I have a vague feeling it's to do with the Brits (plus one American, Breana) I'm now friends with..

"Yer fuckin' prick we were s'posed to make a left turn not a right you tosser!" Jamie exclaimed as Matt frantically spun the wheel trying to get us to U-Turn.

"Is it always this chaotic?" I asked Nick, I was in the middle between Breana and Nick, Miles, Alex and Thalia in the very back and Jamie and Matt up front. Bad combination as those two were like an old married couple arguing.

"Yes." Nick nodded and sent me a frightened look.

"Well why don't you come and drive then Mr know-it-all!" Matt argued back, Jamie groaned loudly and sat back in his seat with a huff.

The next three hours in the car was spent with Nick, Breana and myself trying to pull Jamie back from fully rampaging onto Matt. The car was like some rave bus, the whole thing shaking as we all screamed and shouted when Matt almost came into contact with a bunny in the road but just about managed to swerve and Miss it.

It was like some form of sadness washed over me a little when the hotel came into view, I knew that they would all go back to their own devices and as would I. It was as if the hotel I was at was some form of heartbreak hotel as I only got reminders of the police taking me away from there.

Speaking of the police, I haven't heard a word from Detective Crossley, guess they're still detecting or something, it was a pain in the arse. I get it, if my family were murdered then I'll kill the murderer myself once they find him or her, but why can't they just keep the case private and not put it all in the news. I swear my family won't get any peace whatsoever.

"We have arrived at our destination!" Matt cheered as we pulled up in the car park behind the hotel.

"That was an amazing trip thank you guys!" I called as we dragged ourselves out of the car.

"We goin' on a pub crawl tonight?" Jamie asked as we stood around the car, all with our hands on our hips.

"If we're all up for it, I fancy a nap first though I won't come out me room if I ain't got energy." Matt mumbled as he ran a hand through his hair drowsily.