02

: *・゚:*:・゚* 02: Party?

"Sugawara, could you not touch meso carelessly

so carelessly. It's annoying."

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:・゚

~During the boys next practice, Kiyoko was talking to the girl about a party that she had been invited to, hoping Y/N would accompany her.

"Huh? A party? I didn't think you were the type of person to party, Kiyoko." She laughed.

Kiyoko sighed, "I'm not but my parents think I should get out of the house more. It's not like Im gonna do anything bad and I know you wouldn't either."

"I guess. Fine. I'll go with you only because I have nothing better to do and I love you. Who's going?" She asked her best friend.

"A few people from Nekoma, Fukurodani, and Aoba Joshai. Nothing too big I think. We won't be the only girls there so don't worry." Kiyoko replied.

"I see. Maybe I'll finally get to see Tooru." She looked at the ground.

"Y/N-san!" Nishinoya's voice rang through her ears. She looked at him as he and Tanaka ran up to their managers.

"Are you coming to the party tonight!?" They asked in unison.

"I guess. Our beautiful goddess here doesn't want to be left alone." She smiled at them as she placed a hand on the glasses users shoulder.

They smiled back and high fived each other because "two hot girls" were going to be at the party. Then, Hinata came running towards them all,

"Can I come too?!" He asked with big eyes while pointed at himself.

Y/N laughed and ruffled his hair, "Sorry baby but, this party is just for second years and up." She said softly as the sunshine in front of her frowned. Suddenly, she felt a hand on her waist.

"She's right Hinata. Besides, you would probably just be fighting with Kageyama the entire time if we let you come. A party is to have fun, not to watch first years fight." Sugawara added.

She look at the hand on her waist then look up at him only to see him already looking at her, smiling. She cringed, "Sugawara, could you not touch me so carelessly. It's annoying."

He retracted his hand as Nishinoya and Tanaka started laughing.

"Annoying you had become a routine. Did you not catch on? Are you really that stupid?" He asked while bonking her head.