41

: *・゚:*:・゚* 41: Daichi

"Your secret it safe with me

"Your secret it safe with me. And yes, Sugas hits really hurt."

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

~Y/N sat on the steps of Karasuno's gym as she was waiting for the team.

They all seemed to have been taking longer than usual to change and her and Sugawara were planning on giving them the date for their dinner so the two could tell their volleyball family that thei were engaged, along with her parents.

"Y/N," She looked up and saw Daichi, "Wheres Shimizu and Yachi?"

"Oh they went on a quick errand. They'll be back soon but I told them I'd watch over you all until they came back." She replied.

He sat next to her, "Ah, I see."

"Whys everyone taking so long?"

"They started a huge stupid argument over something. I didn't feel like listening so I left."

"Makes sense."

A small pause overcame them.

"So, you and Suga are still okay, right? He's not gonna come to school a complete wreck again anytime soon?"

The girl lightly laughed, "We're perfect. Don't worry. I won't break his heart again."

"That's good. Hey, wanna know something funny?"

She looked at him with a raised eyebrow, "Oh no. It's not anything bad is it?"

He laughed a little bit, "No. I said something funny."

"Well then, what?"

"When we were first years and me and you had gotten pretty close, I had a thing for you."

She began to blush madly, "Huh?! Are you serious?!"

"Yep."

"And you never told me this because...."

He looked forward as the wind lightly breezes through his hair with a small smile on his face, "I knew it telling you wouldn't have done any good. Plus, at the time you liked Oikawa. Even if I had told you afterwards, you and Suga still would've have some connection. You probably would've left me for him eventually. You guys are actually soulmates. Shimizu and I spent a lot of time talking about that. But above all else, you were pretty much my bestest friend. I didn't want to jeopardize that for some stupid feelings."

Her mouth dropped in complete shock. Although watching the volleyball captain grow up, in a delicious way, was entertaining for her, she never did feel special feelings towards him nor did she think he would've had feelings for her.