20

: *・゚:*:・゚* 20: Out

"I seriously don't understand why you haven't given me a chance

"I seriously don't understand why you haven't given me a chance. Am I not worth it?"

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

~The next day, Oikawa had invited his best friend out since he knew she had nothing better to do.

He had taken her to the mall so they could just walk around and talk. He figured the two had lots to talk about since their last meet up.

"So, are you still sleeping with Mr. Pleasant?" He asked while shoving his hands in his pockets.

She looked at him, "Yeah? We had some issues but we figured them out yesterday."

He sighed, "No wonder your walking slower than usual. You're not gonna date this guy, right?"

"Nope. Me and Suga are just having fun. I don't see him as someone I could date." She said as she grabbed one of Oikawas arms and wrapped it around her shoulder.

"Well then, consider me first in line to be your perfect boyfriend when he fucks up or something bad happens." He smiled at her.

"I seriously can't tell if your joking or not at this point." She awkwardly laughed.

He stopped walking and faced her, "For the last time Y/N, I'm not kidding. I genuinely wanna be your boyfriend."

She looked in his eyes and facial expressions to see if she could find any hint of a joke, which, she didn't find.

"You actually like me?" She questioned as she pointed towards herself.

"Are you really that oblivious?" He sighed, "I've liked you for so long it's honestly sad at this point, or at least that's what Iwa-chan says."

She only stared at him, waiting to see if more were to come out of the pretty setters mouth.

"I seriously don't understand why you haven't given me a chance. Am I not worth it?" He whined.

She softly smiled at him, "It's not that you aren't worth it, it's just that, well, you know I don't know if someone likes me unless they tell me! Why didn't you ever tell me!? I used to like you!"

He made a shocked face, "Then why didn't you tell me!?"

"I'm shy!" She whisper shouted.

"Too shy to tell me you like me but not shy enough to sleep with the boy you hated." He shook his head.

"That's different. I have no romantic feelings towards Sugawara. Didn't you ever think to yourself why I let us have sex when we did?" She asked him.

"It was a party! We were drunk! I thought it was because of the alcohol! Besides, you could've told me after that, ESPECIALLY, that you did." He pouted.

"Okay, I admit, that's my fault. I'm sorry. I was afraid you were gonna reject me so I never told you anything." She slightly frowned

Before he could say something, her phone started ringing. Sugawara. She answered,

"Hello?"

"Hey, are you busy?"

"Uh, yeah? I'm out with Tooru right now."

"Oh."

"Why?"

"I was gonna ask if you wanted to come over but since your busy I'll just leave you to it."

"SORRY SHE CANT LEAVE ME. SHE LOVES ME MORE THAN YOU BY THE WAY."

She smacked Oikawa's head and he groaned as he backed away from her phone.

"Anyways, I have to go or else he's gonna start whining."

"Okay. If you get home early just let me know."

"Okay."

She hung up and looked at Oikawa, who was still rubbing where she had hit him.

"Cmon, I'm hungry and I recall you saying you were gonna treat me today."

She grabbed on his jacket and dragged him.

Btw stories of the following are in my drafts for later:

~Eren Jaeger
~Tooru Oikawa
~Keiji Akaashi
~Katsuki Bakugou
~Tamaki Amajiki
~Satoru Gojo
~Yuuji Itadori
~Denki Kaminari

Lmk if there's a character you want me to write about. bye👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨