10

: *・゚:*:・゚* 10: The "Ex"

"Don't worry, she has a boyfriend and I, technically, have you

I, technically, have you. Why would I want anything else anyway? You're more than enough"

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

~The next day during practice, Ukai had really taken Y/N's words into consideration and helped Sugawara learn almost everything that Kageyama had been doing with Hinata.

Since Hinata and Kageyama weren't speaking, Hinata had been paired with Sugawara and they've been working on their own fast attack, getting the silver haired boy to make it more accurate and fast like Kageyamas and to make it enough for Hinata.

She was picking up balls that had gotten out of the court when she heard footsteps come up behind her.

"Uh, Y/N-san," She turned around to be met with the energetic first year. He had a small faint of blush on his face and bowed. She was taken by surprise.

"I'm sorry for fighting with Kageyama! I'm sorry you had to see us behave in such a bad way!" She softly laughed and placed a hand on his shoulder. His stood straight and looked at her with a confused face.

"It's okay, don't worry about it. I'm sorry for slapping you too hard. My rings cut your guys face a little. " She referred since he had a small bandaid on his face.

"We deserved it. Tanaka-san said we should never fight in front of a girl" He softly chuckled, "Hey are you and Sugawara-san still having-"

"OKAY BYE!" She ruffled his hair before pushing him away.

During their break, the girl was cleaning Hinatas water bottle and walking around. When she got to the doors, she heard talking. She turned her head and saw Sugawara outside with a girl. She had brown long hair and green eyes. Her skin was flawless too. They were laughing and talking and Y/N could already tell she liked him. Her eyebrow twitched.

"Hey Noya," He stopped drinking his water and looked at her, "Who's that girl?" She asked pointing at the two and Noya peaked his head to see what she was looking at.

"Oh! That's Chiyo! I think she's in a class lower than Suga. She used to have a huge crush on him a little while ago. I heard they hooked up once but when we asked Suga he only sighed and walked away." He said before walking off himself.

She looked at them once more. This Chiyo girl had one hand on his shoulder and one covering her mouth while she was laughing. The manager frowned before putting a fake smile and walking up to them. She made sure the team wasn't looking before she grabbed Sugas head, turned it towards her and smashed her lips onto his.

He turned his body and wrapped his arms around her, already forgetting Chiyo was there. She awkwardly stood there while the two made out.

Reality hit him and he pulled away.

"Y/N!" He cried before taking his hands off her.

"Hi! Who's your friend?" She asked while looking at the girl.

She smiled, "I'm Chiyo! Sugawara here was just helping me with something but I should get going, I have lots of homework. Bye Sugawara and thank you! Bye...."

She looked at her, waiting for her to say her name, "I'm L/N" She smiled at her, "Bye, L/N-san"  She waved and left.

Y/N looked at Suga who was already looking at her, "What?" She tiled her head in confusion.

"What was that about?" His eyebrow raised.

"What? She was getting a little too friendly with you." She shrugged in innocence.

"Now look at who's acting jealous." He sighed while shaking his head.

"Fuck me. You're right. My bad." She groaned in annoyance with herself.

He started laughing.

"Hey! It's not funny! I'm a girl! I still have feelings and get insecure! That girl was insanely gorgeous!" She yelled at him

He sighed and put his hands on her shoulders, "Don't worry, she has a boyfriend and I, technically, have you. Why would I want anything else anyway? You're more than enough." He gave her a soft smile.

She grabbed his hand kissed it. She softly smiled back before Hinata came up to them both.

"Hey, stop being in love for at least another hour! Practice is starting again and I need my setter!" He grabbed Sugas arm and dragged him away.

Then, her phone made a little ding letting her know she had a message.

Unknown

Hey, its Akaashi

Hi Akaashi! How are u:)

I'm doing okay. Just wanted to
check up on you.

You're too sweet. I'm doing fine
but i have to get back to practice!
i'll text you when i get home!:)

Okay. Have fun

She softly smiled at her phone before going back in the gym.