35

: *・゚:*:・゚* 35: Cutting Ties

: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧* 35: Cutting Ties

"You're so full of shit. Goodbye"

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

~The next day, Y/N marched over to Aoba Johsai's setters house.

His mom quickly let her in their home and told her Oikawa was hanging out in his room. She marched up to his room and threw his door wide open.

He looked up from his phone and smiled at her, "Y/N! What are you-"

His words were cut short by her hand making contact with his cheek. She had slapped him.

"You're such a dick!" She yelled, "Why did you go out of your way to try and make Sugawara's life a living hell? He has done nothing wrong to you!"

His eyes were wide as he held his cheek with one hand, "I'm guessing you're together now."

Her jaw dropped, "Is that seriously all you have to say?"

"No. I've been here for you since day one. Not once have you ever looked at me the way you look at him. I wasn't going to let the guy who made your life a disaster get a chance I was never given." He said sternly.

"What did that high school do to you? You're such an asshole now I don't know how Iwaizumi deals with you. What happened to the sweet, nice guy from middle school?"

"He fell in love!" He yelled, "He watched the girl he loved fall in love with someone else! He watched as she slowly started slipping away from him. He was given the attention from people he didn't want it from! He only wanted it from her!"

She stared at him for a second before taking a few deep breathes, "If you had a problem, you should've come to me about it. Like I said, Suga had done nothing to you. I'm not an object. I'm not something that can be tossed back and forth."

"Yet you went back and forth between 3 different setters." He mumbled. She heard though.

The (H/C) haired girl crossed her arms, "Okay then. I'm only going to say this once so listen carefully; This "friendship" is over. If this is your idea of being in love with someone, I suggest you find someone else to torture it with. And if you have even the slightest bit of contact with my fiancé, you're dead."

Oikawas eyes widened, "Wait. Fiancé? What?"

The pretty third year held up her hand with the engagement ring on it, "Yea. Fiancé. And I don't wanna hear anything about it."

"Y/N. Please. I'm sorry... I just, I was jealous and I acted out. I really really don't want you to cut me out of your life so please, give me one more chance. You're my best friend above all else!"

"You're so full of shit. Goodbye."

He kept calling her name as she walked out of his house. She began to get flashbacks of the day she hurt the boy she loved. Her mood went from mad to sad in a blink of an eye. She walked to her lovers home and when he answered to her knock, his smile faded when he saw how upset she looked.

"Oh no. You're not having second thought now are you?" He worriedly asked.

She shook her head and walked in. When he closed the door, she turned to him with her head low, "Suga, I'm so sorry."

He raised an eyebrow, "Sorry for what? Whatever it is, it's okay. Unless you cheated then we might have a problem there."

"I would never cheat on you. And know I already apologized but I'm so sorry for hurting you. I'm so sorry for dating Akaashi knowing it was hurting you even more. I'm so sorry for rejecting you and letting you down over and over again. I don't know why you came back. I don't deserve you or this ring." She whispered.

Sugawara smiled, "You think I don't know that?"

She looked up at him, "Huh?"

He cupped her face in his hands, "You have proved countless of times that you don't deserve me. If anyone knew our story, they would say the same thing. I disagree though. You've cared for me so much more than anyone else I know. Even my dad. You have made me so happy that I'm even going to be happier in the next life. You deserve everything. You are everything. I don't regret crawling back, no matter how pathetic it was."

She smiled before going on her tiptoes and placing a kiss on his lips, "I love you."

He quickly kissed her again before bonking her head, "I love you too. Please stop apologizing and saying all this stuff. Know that you deserve it all."

"Okay." She softly replied.

"Great. Now, what do you wanna do, watch movies or...."

"I think I have another thing in mind." She smirked while dragging him up to his bedroom.

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

—: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:—