~36~

: *・゚:*:・゚* 36: Lovers

: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧* 36: Lovers

!SMUT WARNING!

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

~The winter came and went.

The engaged teenagers were so excited to have their first christmas and news years together. They had celebrated it as if it were their last.

And now today, the day of love.

Valentine's day.

The girl was over at her lovers house and decided to spend the night since his dad was out and wouldn't be back until next week while her parents were having their own alone time at her home.

They had just been laying in his bed talking and making jokes with each other.

This was all they needed.

To be in each other's presence.

That was more than enough for them.

Suddenly, she stood up, "Alright. Time to change out of these really uncomfortable clothes."

"Aww, booo!" Sugawara called.

"Shut up! Short skirts are uncomfortable."

"But it gets you a big thumbs up from me." He replied while giving her a thumbs up.

A thought popped into her mind.

As slowly and seductively as possible, she began to unzip and slide off her skirt. Sugawara's eyes were wide, and filled with lust as he eyed her like a hungry animal. The way she slightly moved her hips to get it off more easily. The way he watched as the skirt moved along all her curved on the down. It all made him hungry for her.

Within a blink of an eye, a bulge became visible in his pants. He quickly grabbed a pillow and covered it. All while deep in his lewd thoughts, she had been trying to get his attention, "Hello? Are you even listening to me?"

He blinked a few times, "Sorry love, what?"

"I was saying that I was thinking maybe we should plan this like, whole dinner thing with the team before we graduate and then tell them about the engagement. How does that sound?"

He stared blankly at her while she was standing there only in her underwear and bra. He stood up and walked until he was standing right in front of her. She looked up at him as he looked down at her.

"Is something wr-"

She wasn't able to finish her sentence before his lips crashed into hers. They both closed her eyes and she quickly wrapped her arms around her neck as he lifted her, turned around and laid her down on the bed as he hovered over her.

Their tongues were deep in each other's throats while their hands were roaming around each other's bodies.

Her eyes shot wide open as she felt Sugawara's hard on touch her stomach.

'Fuck that's hot'.

Her hands palmed his clothed boner. As a result, the silver haired setter groaned in her mouth. Her face began to heat up and her heart began pounding. Hard.

Both of the teenagers pulled away from the kiss and worked hard to basically rip the boys pants off for how impatient they were getting while quickly slipping off his boxers as well as her underwear.

"You're on the pill, right?" He breathed out.

"Yeah, wh-"

Her sentence was interrupted with a loud moan escaping her lips as he instantly thrusted into her. He wasted no time in picking up his pace as he began to thrust harder and harder.

The sounds of skin clapping and loud groans and moans could be heard coming from Sugawara's room.

He began to hit her g-spot and she gripped onto his hair as her eyes rolled back.

He leaned down and began to kiss her down her neck while leaving love bites on her. The sounds of her moans were like music to his ears. Especially since he's the one causing it.

"Atta girl. Take it all." He whispered in her ear.

After hearing that sentence, she began to feel her stomach tighten.

"Fuck.. Suga, I'm-"

Another moan escaped her lips as he picked up his pace again, already knowing what she was trying to say.

After his last few strokes, they both came. He pulled out as his cum began flowing out of her. He laid down next to her, both panting.

"Never getting tired of doing that with you. Never." She whispered.

Sugawara smiled and kissed her cheek, "Happy valentine's day my love."

She turned her head to look at him. She smiled back, "Here's to our first that'll lead to many."

The silver haired boy quickly gave her one of his shirts and she put it on. He snuggled his face into her chest as he wrapped his arms around her. She began to play with his hair.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Feeling a wave of tiredness flow over them, they both fell asleep.

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

ALL STORIES HAVE BEEN UPDATED EXCEPT FOR MY MEGUMI STORY WHICH WILL BE UPDATED THE NEXT TIME I GET A CHANCE