~15~

*・゚:*:・゚* 15: Library

"Incase it wasn't clear the hints I've given, I like you"

hints I've given, I like you"

!Slight Smut!

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:・゚

*A Week Later*

~This whole day, the girl hadn't seen Sugawara.

These past few days had been filled with testing. Of course, teachers failed to mention it and only gave students the night before to study.

Akaashi had spent hours helping her with her studying. Even though she was a year older, he definitely was smarter.

The lunch bell rang and she had done nothing except sit in the library, studying.

She couldn't call him but Akaashi had been texting her, explaining stuff she didn't understand as best as he could. She texted her fuck buddy a little while ago to come study with her but he never answered.

She looked at the time. Ten minutes left before her next test. She let out a big sigh and put her head on the table, leaving her head there for a bit before she heard the library door open.

"What's wrong pretty lady?" a voice whispered.

Y/N lifted her head and saw Sugawara standing there smiling at her. She sat up and crossed her arms, "And where have you been!? I texted you like twenty minutes ago!"

He lightly laughed and sat down next to her, "Sorry, Hinata wanted to practice receiving before we left for training camp tomorrow." He showed his red bruised arms.

The girl only let out a small breathe before looking back at her book. He got close and rested his chin on her shoulder, looking at what she was reading.

"Why're you studying so hard? You're already so smart." He gave her neck a soft kiss and she groaned,

"I wasn't here the day we learned this topic. I'm trying to get as much information in as I can."

He only hummed as an "oh". She rested her chin on the palm of her hand as her eyes scanned the pages in front of her.

She felt him snake his arm around her waist and pulled her onto his lap where he wrapped his other arm around her, his knee in between her legs.

"Suga! We're in public!" She whisper yelled to the boy who was holding tightly onto her.

"Y/N, we're literally the only ones in here." He said as he pointed around the empty library. Not even the librarian herself was in there.

He began to pepper her neck with small, soft kisses. She closed her eyes and tilted her head to the side, letting him have more access.

Her phone lit up, catching Sugawara's eye. He looked at her screen and the name "Akaashi" appeared along with a message that couldn't be seen without the phone being unlocked.

Suga's eyebrowed furrowed. He didn't understand why she was still texting the setter that belonged to Fukurodani. He decided to take this chance to remind her who she was sleeping with.

He moved his hand up her thigh, resting it just under her school skirt. His fingers began to reach towards her underwear.

Before they could get in, her hand grabbed his and her eyes shot wide open. His other hand squeezed her other thigh, scaring her and causing her to let go.

He didn't waste another second and slipped his fingers in her. He started moving them at a slow and gentle pace. She bit down on her lip, trying her best not to make any noise. The girl would be embarrassed if she let out a moan in public, even if no one was in the library with them. He grabbed her chin with his other hand and caught her lips with his.

They began to make out as his fingers were still moving inside of her at a faster pace now, hitting her g-spot everytime and causing her to let out small moans in their kiss.

She felt her climax coming. Sugawara noticed her tensed up, making him take his fingers out. Right when he did, the bell rang.

He pulled away from the kiss and place her back in her chair. She only stared at him as he smiled at her before getting up. He started making his way to the door.

"Wait...Suga! You can't just leave!" She yelled at her teams setter.

He turned around and looked at her, "Sorry pretty girl, we have tests to take. Maybe I'll make it up to you later!"

"Maybe?!"

She heard him laugh before he left. Now she felt extremely frustrated. She turned her phone on and noticed a message from Akaashi. She opened it and she felt her cheeks heat up as she read the 2nd years message.

Akaashi

Incase you couldn't tell
from all my hints i've given,
I like you.

She was about to reply when the second bell rang. She quickly ran out of the library and ran to her next class before her teacher locked the door.

 She quickly ran out of the library and ran to her next class before her teacher locked the door