~11~

: *・゚:*:・゚* 11: Special

"Being impatient gets you nowherebut i'll let it pass just for today"

but i'll let it pass just for today"

~Smut Warning!~

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:・゚

~The weekend came again and the pretty third year was home alone. Again.

Her parents were out of town, Kiyoko went on a trip with her parents, Daichi's family had come to visit him, Oikawa had already made plans with Iwaizumi and Sugawara said he had errands to run.

She had considered asking Hinata to hang out but didn't knowing his energy would probably tire her out.

'Should I text Akaashi? Would he even be free today? Bokuto kinda seems like a needy best friend though.' She thought as she was staring at Akaashi's contact.

Right when she was about to press call, Sugawara's name popped on her phone, calling her. She answered,

"Hello?"

"Y/N! What are you doing right now?"

"Nothing? I told you I was alone all weekend remember?"

"Oh right well I finished my errand run and I'm gonna be home alone all night so I was wondering if you wanted to come over"

"Sure, I'll be there in an hour or so."

"Alright, let me know when you get here."

He hung up and the girl went to shower. Afterwards, she just put a skirt and sweater on over her bra.

On her walk, she called Akaashi just to have someone to talk to. It was filled with her making stupid jokes in hopes she would make him laugh but she either failed or he said it was "more stupid than things Bokuto says". She could've sworn she heard him laugh though.

Once she made it to the setters house, she said her goodbyes to Akaashi and knocked. She waited a bit before the door opened, revealing the silver haired boy.

"Perfect timing!" He brightly smiled and took her hand.

She walked in and took her shoes off. When she got a good look inside, she saw a trail of rose petals leading up the stairs.

"Suga?" She looked at him with wide eyes.

He only kissed her hand and started leading her upstairs. He opened the door to his bedroom and she saw more petals with a few candles lit up around.

"I remembered you said this is how you wanted our first time to be since Im so 'soft' or whatever and the other day, no matter how much I disagreed, you wanted to be top." He laughed a little bit and she smiled. She had thought he wasn't listening to her that day so that's why she said it.