07

: *・゚:*:・゚* 07: Caught

"So, the other day, that WAS a hickey?"

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

~The two third years found themselves in the clubroom once again. She was sitting with her back against the wall with the boy hovering over her . Her school shirt was already unbuttoned due to the silver haired setter getting impatient.

"Remember, no hickies!" She reminded him as he began to kiss down her neck.

"I know, I know now shut up, you're ruining the mood!" He told her.

He went to unclip her bra until she smacked his head and he hissed,

"Sorry, I forgot." He said as he kept going.

He spread her legs a little more open to have more space the more he went down.

He was about to start leaving a trail of kisses on her inner thighs when suddenly, the door shot open.

No one moved.

No one said a thing.

Sugawara lifted himself off her, still sitting in between her legs.

"So the other day, that was a hickey?" Hinata asked tilting his head to the side and he saw the position his upperclassmen were in.

Once he realized her shirt was open, he screamed and covered his eyes,

"I'm so sorry Y/N-san!" The tiny first year shouted at her. She laughed and buttoned up her shirt.

Then, she smacked Sugas arm.

"You dumbass! You said you locked the door" She yelled as he rubbed where she hit.

"I could've sworn I did!" He assured her.

"I have the key since I forgot to put it away last night." Hinata showed them the key.

"I believe you owe me an apology" Suga pouted at her.

"Shut up. Now's not the time" She hissed at him.

"Since when did you start dating" The little ginger questioned.

"We aren't dating" The two third years said in unison.

Hinata then understood what was going on. He didn't want to question his upperclassman any further because he feared the answers he would get.

"And don't tell anyone! If you do i will hunt you down and kill you" She warned her underclassman. He froze and nodded.