40

: *・゚:*:・゚* 40: Retying

"Also, who's car is that? I know your broke ass doesn't have money to buy that

"Also, who's car is that? I know your broke ass doesn't have money to buy that."

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

~Another week came and went.

Today was a rather, "emotional" day for Y/N.

Today should've been the day her and Oikawa went out to celebrate their "friendiversary" no matter how cringe they thought it was. But, to them, they kept doing it as a joke and it turned into a tradition.

The girl was currently laying down one her fiancé's bed as he got dressed for the day. He could tell something was up with her since she'd been quiet the second she got there.

After he finished changing, he climbed on top of her and laid his head on her chest, "Whats wrong?"

She shook her head as she played with his hair, "Nothing. Why?"

"You've been quiet. I didn't even get a "hello, how was your day? Let's fuck." or anything like that." He lightly started laughing before she pulled his hair, causing him to whine in pain.

She sighed, "I don't know. I thought cutting Oikawa from my life would've been better for us. But he was my best friend. He just let his emotions get the best of him. Maybe I was a little too harsh on him."

Sugawara sat up and hovered over her, "If you miss him, then go talk to him. As big of a dick as he is, you're right, he's you're best friend. He'll get better and over you eventually. I technically took you from two people and I don't know, maybe it's the pity talking but I think you should go talk to him."

The (H/C) haired girl puffed her cheeks before getting up, "You're right. I'm gonna go over there and just talk things out. I don't want a bad feeling of guilt or regret in my stomach if I didn't see Oikawa at the wedding."

"Wait, are you gonna come back?" The setter asked,

"I don't know. Do you want me to?"

"I'd like for you to."

"Then I'll try not to take long

"Take my car if you want."

She went up to him and gave him a quick kiss before bidding her goodbyes, quickly grabbing his car keys and leaving his home.

She got there in about fifteen minutes considering she was speeding a bit. She bit down on her lip before knocking on his door. The nervous girl began to play with her ring until the door opened, revealing Aoba Johsai's heartthrob.

His eyes widened as he stared down at her.

They stayed like that for a few seconds before she took a deep breath, "Can I come in? Please?"

He slowly nodded and let her in. She sat on his couch as he slowly made his way towards her. He stood in front of her, hands in his pockets.

"So, what's up?" He asked.

Her lip quivered a bit before she quickly regained her composure, "You know what today is, right?"

"Of course I do. I still got you something. I was going to leave it at your house later but I might as well give it now."

He quickly went up to his room and came back with a little bag in his hand. He handed it to her and she looked at him before taking the wrapping out and took out a necklace that had an ice cream on it, resembling the incident that happened when they first met.

She smiled before looking at him, "Thank you. I love it."

"Y/N, why're you here?"

"I wanted to say Im sorry," She started as she set the necklace back in the bag and stood up to stand in front of him, "I overreacted and completely pushed off how you felt because I was so angry with the way you treated Suga. I know how you feel about him and all but I really miss you and if there's a chance you still want to be apart of my life then you have to come with terms that Sugawara is now apart of it. Forever. I want you guys to get along. I truly believe you just got off to a rocky start is all."

Oikawa only stared at her before embracing her. She stood still for a second before wrapping her arms around him, tears now falling from her eyes.

"Okay," He whispered, "I'll get along with Mr. Refreshing. I promise. I'll do whatever it takes to have you back."

Y/N gave him a tight squeeze before letting go, "Sorry I didnt get you a gift."

"You did."

"I did?"

"Yep. Your friendship."

She softly smiled at him.

"Also, who's car is that? I know your broke ass doesn't have money to buy that." He questioned.

She lightly frowned, "It's Sugas."

Oikawa smiled, "Figures.

—: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:—