~44~

: *・゚:*:・゚* 44: Graduation

"If we get home faster, I know what'll cheer you up

"If we get home faster, I know what'll cheer you up."

!Smut Warning!

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

~Karasunos third years were sitting in the gym,

listening to speeches some people were giving for their graduation ceremony.

Y/N was only quietly sitting there, her heart racing.

She knew that on the other side of those gym doors, the rest of the volleyball team was there, waiting for them.

After today, she was leaving her family.

Leaving her family to go and later start a new one with Sugawara.

From where she sat, she turned around and her eyes were met with her lovers, who was already looking at her. He flashed her a bright smile with a small piece sign to which, she returned.

After two hours, it was finally over. The volleyball teams third years had gotten their grad scrolls and were lead outside.

Once outside, she saw her parents and Sugawara's father talking with their friends watching them from a distance. Before making her way to her friends, she went up to her parents who smiled and congratulated her while telling her how proud of her they were. She was also greeted with a hug from her fiancés father, who was telling her how happy he was to have her be apart of his family once she finally became a "Sugawara".

Sugawara finally made it to them after getting through the crowd and joined them. The two of them conversated with their parents before he put both of his hands on her shoulders,

"It's time, you know that right?"

She shook her head, "No. Not yet. Please!"

"Sorry love, but we have to."

She sighed in defeat. Before the two walked away, his father gripped his shoulder, "Koushi, before you go with your friends, I got called into work. I'm so sorry. I was going to take you out for dinner. Can we take a rain check?"

Sugawara nodded, "Of course!" His father gave him a quick hug before rushing off.

The silver haired setter hugged his girl from behind as they made their way to the team. Once noticing the two were walking towards them, they all turned around. Hinata and Yachi already had tears streaming down their faces. Everyone else tried to look happy for them but you could also see pain in their eyes. Once seeing this sight, tears started spilling down Y/N's face. She quickly ran up to Hinata and squeezed him. She pulled away and started peppering his face with small kisses,