13

: *・゚:*:・゚* 13: Truth

"Please don't let her get to you

"Please don't let her get to you. She's toxic and trying to make you lose your cool. Don't give in."

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:・゚

~The next day all throughout school, the girl couldn't get Chiyo's words out of her head.

Her annoying voice was ringing through her ears like there was no tomorrow.

Whenever Chiyo found Y/N during school, she would whisper words that Sugawara would tell her during their time together.

Today the boys didn't have practice and Sugawara had one less class than her so he was already home. When she got out of school she told him she was coming over. He just said to walk in since no one was home.

She basically sped walked there, mocking the words of the girl who was trying to steal Suga from her.

On one hand, she was sure Suga wouldn't choose that bitch over her. On the other, she was right. A lot of people do tend to go back to their first loves. No matter how bad they screwed up.

She walked in Sugawara's home and went straight to his room and basically threw the door open. He was sitting on the edge of his bed, looking at her.

He softly smiled, "Hi, you were fast."

She threw her backpack on the floor, got on his lap, straddled him, and smashed her lips on his. It threw him off at first but he didn't hesitate to kiss back.

Her hands began to unbuckle his belt when he stopped her,

"Wait, can we slow down a bit?" He let out but she didn't listen and just kissed him again.

She swatted his hands and tried taking the belt off again but he only stopped her. He pulled away and looked at her, "Y/N? What's wrong?"

She looked at him for a second. She saw the concern in his eyes when he figured something was bothering her.

Her facial expression softened and she sighed, "Suga, what went on between you and Chiyo? I'm not asking cause I'm jealous but because she's been bothering me about us and you. She told me something about wanting you back?"

Sugawara's face had gotten a slight irritated look. She didn't really know how serious Chiyo's words were until she saw his face change.

"Chiyo was someone I really cared for. Well, I guess you could say I loved her. We never dated but we did what we're currently doing. I wanted an actual relationship with her but she rejected over and over again saying how I was only here for her sexual needs. The worse part is I let her use me. One day she cut everything off with me. She blocked my number and told me to never talk to her. She eventually got a boyfriend and I was basically on my knees, begging for her to choose me over him but she didn't." He explained.

The pretty girl sitting on his lap now felt bad for bringing this up.

"How did you get over her? If you are, that is" She carefully asked.

He looked at her and smile, "I don't know really. One day I woke up and just thought she wasn't worth being sad over. I decided to keep a positive attitude and show her that she has no affect over me anymore."

She put her hands on his shoulders and smiled.

He lightly kissed her cheek, "Please don't let her get to you. She's toxic and trying to make you lose your cool. Dont give in. And Besides, I wouldn't be here with you right now if I was still into her. That's not how I roll."

"So if she came to you, possibly begging, would you take her?" She was a little scared for the answer. What made her even more unsure was his silence.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer, hugging her.

"Never." Was all he said. No reason. Nothing.

They stayed like that for a few minutes before he pulled back and placed a kiss on her lips.

"Now, where we we before our convo got tall emotional." He smirked at her.

The girl laughed as he lifted her and laid her on the bed.