06

: *・゚:*:・゚* 06: Oikawa Tooru

: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧* 06: Oikawa Tooru

"I don't trust him. He seems sketch."

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:・゚

~As promised, the next day Y/N went to meet Oikawa. He said he would pay for the coffee so she met up with him at a same shop she was with Sugawara the other day.

"What was so important that you needed to tell me in person and not over the phone" She said and they both sat down.

"I saw you." Was all he said.

"Saw me what?"

"With the other setter from your school. The one you hated last I checked."

Her heart stopped for a second. He saw? Saw what? And when?

She tried to come up with every excuse possible depending on how he answered her.

"Okay? What we're we doing exactly?" She replied, trying not to give off any nervous or anxious vibes.

"You both were here. Like, on a date. I saw you talking and laughing." He frowned.

"Oh! That!" She let out a sigh of relief.

"Yeah. That. What did you think I was talking about?" He raised his eyebrow. She nervously started playing with the rings on her fingers.

"Nothing. And that was nothing. He was just treating me because I didn't get to eat lunch." She explained.

"You're lying"

"Huh? No I'm not"

"Yes you are. You always play with your rings when you're lying." He pointed out.

'Dammit' She thought. Of course he pointed this out. He was her best friend after all. He knows everything about her.

"Fine fine. You caught me." She said in defeat.

Before Seijoh's captain could respond, the same waitress from the other day came to take their orders. She took one look at Y/N before frowning, "Oh it's you again. And you're with another guy. Does your boyfriend know or are you just a slut?"

"Boyfriend?" Oikawa questioned.

The waitress looked at him, "Yeah. He's probably a little shorter than you. Grey hair. Hazel eyes. Beauty mark next to his eye. Hot as fuck."

Y/N cringed at the girl getting almost every detail of him after one look. Not even she could do that.

"I knew it! You started dating after that stupid game of seven minutes in heaven didn't you!?" He accusingly pointed at her.