39

: *・゚:*:・゚* 39: Unexpected Visit

"Yes! Bring him over! I want to officially meet the fiancé!"

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

~ "I thought I said no!" Y/N whined at her fiancé as he was on the other side of the phone.

"No! You said maybe! You never gave me a clear answer." He laughed.

She frowned, "No, you asked if I wanted that bracelet and I said no because it was too expensive and we have to save for the wedding and college and an apartment."

Sugawara put a chin on his finger as if he were thinking before he smiled at her, "Too late. No exchanges!"

The girl began to put her shoes on as she sat on her bed, "When I get to your house, I'm kicking your ass."

"Don't be like that. I just wanted to get you something for being such a great girlfriend."

"I'm not your girlfriend."

"Fiancé. Same difference." He shrugged.

She lightly laughed as she made her way to the front door, "You could've gotten me food or something." Then she opened her door, "Not an expensive ass- Akaashi..."

Her happy expression turned into a more shocked one as her eyes met with the setter from Fukurodani. He had his hand raised as if he were going to knock but dropped it since she had already opened the door.

"Huh? A car she?" Sugawara said from the other side of the phone.

"Nothing, hey, I'll call you when I get there." She hung up before he got the chance to reply.

She shoved her phone in her pocket, "What are you doing here?"

Akaashi pointed at the car behind him, where she saw Bokuto getting out with bags filled with snacks, "Bokuto really wanted to surprise you. He missed you."

She watched as the owl haired boy began running towards the two, "Hey hey hey Y/N! You're not busy are you? I thought it would be fun to hang out and watch movies!"

"I was gonna go to my boyfriends house but I guess not anymore. Why didn't you call me before hand." She questioned.

"Like I said, he wanted to surprise you." Akaashi replied.

The girl let the two boys into her home as she quickly sent a text to Sugawara informing him on what happened. He offered to come over instead but she didn't exactly like the idea of him and Akaashi under the same roof.