~42~

: *・゚:*:・゚* 42: Horny Third Year

: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧* 42: Horny Third Year

"Ride me."

!Smut Warning!

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

~Their last week.

The last week Karasunos third years had left for in a few days, they would be graduating.

The (H/C) haired girl was napping on her fiancé's bed as he was sitting at his desk, finishing the last of his last homework he was assigned.

Once setting everything away, he took a deep breathe, taking everything in.

Graduating in a few days hasn't settled for him yet. He knew it didn't for Y/N as well.

Her main concern is leaving Hinata.

He looked at her as she was in her deep sleep and softly smiled. A few months ago, he was so afraid he would never have this again.

Now, he does.

And he's never been happier.

The silver haired boy laid next to her and kissed her forehead. She smiled and wrapped her arms around him.

"Are you done?" She softly whispered.

He started stroking her hair, "Yeah. Sorry it took long. Teachers are actual bitches. I cant wait till Im a bitch to my students."

She giggled, "Youre already naturally a bitch. I'm sure you'll have no troubles."

The two smiled at each other before he hovered over her and start giving her light kisses around her face before finally getting to her lips. She opened her mouth and he wasted no time in slipping his tongue in.

Sugawara put his hand on her thigh as he started to caress it. He felt as goosebumps started shooting through her body, causing him to smirk against his kiss.

They pulled away for a second, catching their breath.

"Y/N-"

"I know. I know."

He laughed as she brought him back down and reconnected their lips. His free hand went and started unbuttoning her shorts. He then very smoothly slipped them off along with her underwear, leaving her bottom half bare.

The girl pulled away from their kiss, "You know, it's funny how you were the horny one but you're gonna please me."

The setter smiled, "Pleasing you pleases me."

"That's weird."

"Shut up."

He then caught her lips again, his fingers starting to go in circular motion around her clit, making her moan into their kiss. He felt her wetness and began to play with her folds.

She wrapped her arms around his neck as she tilted her head to deepen the kiss, their tongues swirling around each other. Then, she felt his finger enter inside her, causing her to moan again. For some reason, him fingering her had felt better this time than any other time he has.

They continued to make out as he stuck another finger inside, pumping them in and out and going faster by the second. She had began to struggle to kiss back, feeling the huge need to let out her moans.

She lightly pushed him away and he smirked, still moving his fingers in and out of her, "Youre usually good at keeping those pretty moans of yours in check. What happened?"

Her face quickly turned red at his comment, "S-shut up!"

He pumping his fingers as her moans escaped her lips as they pleased.

Suddenly he pulled them out.

Frustration over came her as she looked up at him with wide eyes, "What?!"

He brought his lips down to her ear, "Ride me."

The two stayed still before she immediately pushed him down and climbed on top of him. Y/N quickly pulled down his sweatpants and took his dick out as Sugawara reached in his dresser for a condom. She ripped the package open and put it on him.

She then got on her knees above him and aligned with him before slowly going down on him, causing him to let out a low groan.

"Fuck." He says, feeling her walls clench around him.

At this point, Sugawara's needs had been overly exceeded.

She began to move herself up and down, slowly. The faster she had began to go, the more moans escaped her lips, Sugawara being deep inside her.

His heavy breathing and low groans had began to drive her crazy.

The pretty third year picked up her pace once more, being filled with total pleasure. She felt her stomach tighten.

"Are you close?" Sugawara breathed out and she nodded, "Fuck, me too."

She continued bouncing up and down until finally, she released and the knot in her stomach untied. The boy released in the condom.

He moved her to the side as he stood up, pulled his sweatpants back up and threw the condom away. The silver haired boy gave her another pair of sweatpants and she slowly put them on while hurting from her soreness.

He sat next to her and kissed her cheek, "Youre so good at that, you know?"

She laughed before lightly shoving him, "I know I am. That bitch Chiyo could never compare."

"Honestly, no, she couldn't. She was always sloppy and it was kind of annoying."

"And yet, you begged her to be your girlfriend."

The boy pouted, "There was no need to bring that up. Either way, I'm glad she rejected me. Now I'm engaged and super happy. What else could I possibly need?"

"What we need is to start planning majorly for the wedding." She sighed.

This caused him to sigh, "Damn you're right. We'll start as soon as we graduate."

She kissed him, "Sounds perfect."

—: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:—

^WHAAAAT,&:$/&:!/$/

^WHAAAAT,&:$/&:!/$/