19

: *・゚:*:・゚* 19: Aftermath

"It feels like you're trying to find a way out of this and that's why problems keep coming our way

"It feels like you're trying to find a way out of this and that's why problems keep coming our way."

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

~After several rounds, several different positions, several used condoms, it was finally morning and the two third years had been left a panting mess after their night of "fun".

The girls legs had been turned to jelly and she couldn't speak anymore for how much her throat hurt from all the things she said and did. It didn't seem like she would be getting up any time soon.

Sugawara leaned over and kissed her cheek, "I would say Good morning but I guess we're past that aren't we?"

She didn't respond. She just kept panting, trying to steady her breathing. Sugawara got up, "I'm gonna take a quick shower and then I'll make you breakfast, sound good?"

She lifted her arm and gave him a thumbs up. He lightly laughed and went into the bathroom that was in her room. Her phone started ringing and when she picked it up off the stand next to her bed, it was Akaashi requesting a facetime. She whined as she quickly grabbed Sugawaras shirt, put it on and answered.

"Good morning Y/N. Did you sleep well?" He asked her. She only shook her head since she didn't get to sleep at all. Plus her hair was a mess and it looked like she had been crying for hours which in a way, she kinda did.

"Oh? Is something wrong? It's the weekend so I can come over if you want."

She only shook her head again, not wanting to worry him especially since it would be for the wrong reason, "Why aren't you talking?" He asked.

She pointed to her throat and made an 'X' with her fingers, signaling her throat wasnt doing the best at the moment.

"You probably aren't hydrated enough and you look like you need some rest. So go get water and please get some sleep. I'll call you again later okay?"

She softly smiled at the boy on the other side of the screen. She could tell how deeply he actually cared for her. She gave him a small nod with a thumbs up and he said his goodbyes before he hung up.

Sugawara came out of the bathroom fully dressed. He gave her a small smile before leaving her room to get to the kitchen. It took about 20 minutes before he came back with a tray. On it was a small stack of pancakes, eggs, bacon, and 2 glasses; one filled with orange juice and the other had water.

He set it on her dresser and sat down so he was facing her.

"Can I have the water?" She softly asked him.

"Oh right! Of course you can!" He grabbed the glass of water and handed it to her. She quickly chugged the whole glass and gave it back to him so he could set it back on her dresser.

"Before we eat, there's something I'd like to ask and I want you to tell me if I'm right. Can you?" He asked, suddenly getting a bit serious.

She nodded, getting confused. He looked down before looking back up at her directly in the eye, "It feels like you're trying to find a way to get out of this and that's why problems keep coming our way. Am I right?"

She looked at her fingers before looking back at him, "I don't know. Maybe the problems coming our way is like, a sign from the universe saying we should stop this before something bad happens."

"And do you want that?" He replied

"Huh?"

"Do you want to stop? If so, I'll get up and leave." He said turning his gaze away from hers.

She smiled before grabbing his face and placing a small, sweet kiss on his lips, "No I don't. As much as I hate admitting this, you're actually a great kisser and I'm kinda of getting addicted."

He gave her a look as if asking if what she said meant something else, "No not like that!" She assured him.

He smiled before replying, "Because you like Akaashi? Right?"

She let go of him, a small hint of blush appearing on her cheeks, "If I liked Akaashi, would I be here with you right now?"

"I don't know. You're a confusing girl, Y/N." He joked before she playfully punched his shoulder.

"Alright, alright, let's eat that food before it gets cold. I'm starving"

He grabbed the tray and set it on her lap. They each grabbed a fork and began to eat. The breakfast was filled with laughter. Sugawara never failed to make the girl laugh, even if she was pissed off at him.

Everytime she laughed, a small blush would appear on the setters face, not that she noticed.

This was all he needed now.

The boy would now plan to tell her how in love he is with her, hoping she'll say she feels the same.

And it will be soon.