~16~

: *・゚:*:・゚* 16: Training Camp pt. 2

"Quiet down pretty girl

"Quiet down pretty girl. We wouldn't want anyone catching us now would we"

!Smut Warning!

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

~12 am. The tired third year began to wonder why she agreed to help Kiyoko manage this team if it meant waking up at twelve for something.

Though the girl, in fact, was pretty excited. She had been wanting to see her new friends in person, not just non-stop texting.

Takeda had finally arrived with the bus and everyone got on. She sat at the very back with Sugawara once again. The ride was filled with snores. The team had truly knocked out this time. Except for her and Sugawara.

Their ride was filled with sweet and innocent exchanges in kisses. Sugawara had been a little more delicate and intimate with her recently. She wasn't sure what was going on with him but she enjoyed it.

Sugawara, on the other hand, has been planning on telling her how he really felt. How much he loved her. How he wanted to show her off to the team as his girlfriend once he officially asked. He had been having trouble though. He didn't know what she would say or how she react which terrified him. So during this weeks training camp, he would keep the confession on hold.

Once they made it to Shinzen High, Bokuto and Akaashi were already out front waiting for her.

She saw them from the window and when the bus came to a stop, she ran out, leaving Sugawara behind.

She ran up to them and hugged them both. Bokuto gave her a small squeeze and Akaashi moved Bokuto aside so he could fully hug her.

The rest of the team got off the bus and she told Sugawara to take her stuff to her room. Normally, he would've complained but since he saw her with Akaashi, he decided to be nice about it.

Y/N and the boys walked around the school, talking and laughing. Bokuto complained about all of the "mean" things Akaashi had done to him during their time apart. She would look at Akaashi who would only shrug.

Eventually, Bokuto was called by Kuroo, leaving to go inside the gym and leaving Akaashi alone with his crush.

"You never answered my text." He calmly said.

"Text?" She hadn't remembered texting Akaashi all morning.

"The one I sent yesterday. My confession. You read it but never replied." He stopped walking as he saw her lean against the wall. He stood in front of her.