37

: *・゚:*:・゚* 37: Clubroom

: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧* 37: Clubroom

"How stupid are you?"

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

~The (H/C) haired girl was sitting on the floor of the clubroom with Kiyoko and Hinata as the two pretty third years helped him with his studying.

The tiny first year had his head in Y/N's lap as he help up his notes and tried memorizing then and she played with his hair.

Everytime he had trouble, she would butt in and correct him. Kiyoko, on the other hand, was doing studying of her own and only helped Hinata incase the other girl had forgotten how to do something.

"Sometimes it still shocked me that you and Sugawara are together." The living goddess laughed.

Y/N looked at her, "But does it really? I mean, you were the one that said our hate towards each other was just sexual tension."

"Oh shit. You're right." Kiyoko remembered, "So, how big is he?"

The second manager smirked before leaning into Kiyoko and whispering in her ear.

Kiyokos eyes widened, "That's big! How are you still okay?!"

"Um, excuse me? I always feel like jello when we're done! I can barely walk, let alone stand!" Y/N retorted.

Hinata slightly put his book down, "Uh, Im still here, you know. And Im trying to study!"

The third years giggled, "Sorry Hinata."

"Y/N, I know you and Sugawara are together and whatever," Hinata started, "But he better watch out."

She rose her eyebrow, "Meaning?"

"When I'm a little older to where our age won't matter as much and I'm a professional volleyball player, I'm coming back and stealing you from him." He proudly stated.

She blinked at him before she smiled, "We're only two years apart. It doesn't really matter now. Either way, I look forward to see you try."

"Do you not talk to Akaashi anymore?"

She tensed up at hearing her underclassman ask such question, "Why?"

"Well," He put it book down, "You never really talked much about the break up. And you never mention him. So I got curious."

She looked at the ceiling, "We still talk. And if Sugawara's too busy, I hang out with him and Bokuto, It's kinda awkward though but that's my fault. He's still as caring as he was before we started dating but I'm always giving him short and blan answers. I guess, I just feel bad."

"Why?" Kiyoko asked.

"I don't know if he still has feelings for me but part of me thinks he does so I don't wanna say anything that'll make him think I still want him or something." She explained

Then, the silver haired third year they were talking about a little bit ago opened the club room door, "Hey! There you are!"

He walked over to his fiancé and sat on the other side of her.

She looked at him, "I told you I was gonna be here. Did you not see my message?"

He looked confused as he pulled out his phone. He saw her message and started to nervously laugh, "Oh. Oops, my bad."

His lover laughed, "What were you doing?"

"Talking to Kageyama. He wanted advice on something and our talk took a little longer than expected. What're we doing?"

Y/N pointed at the other two, "I'm helping Hinata with his studying and Kiyoko is doing some studying of her own."

Sugawara's eyes widened, "Oh! By the way! I have the perfect place to go to for when we tell them team about our engagement."

Kiyoko's eyes widened as she looked at them. Y/N slapped her forehead and Hinata tried not to laugh.

The (E/C) eyed girl looked at the setter, "How stupid are you?"

"Fuck! Not again!" He whined, "I'm sorry! I was so excited about telling you that I forgot Shimizu was here!"

"You're engaged?" The girl with glasses asked for conformation.

The other two third years nodded. Kiyoko smiled at them, "Congratulations. This is so exciting. Have you started any wedding planning?"

"Uh, not yet," Y/N started, "We've kinda just been, vibing with life right now while we still can. Sugas been looking into universities for us and I've been looked for apartments near it. And plus, I kinda just wanted to focus on the team. You guys are my family and I'm literally so upset that I'm leaving all of you."

The others looked at her. They could sense her sadness at those words. Hinatas eyes watered and he wrapped his arms around her waist while burying his face in her stomach, "I'm sad you're leaving too, Y/N!"

The silver haired boy frowned, "Hinata, you're a little too touchy."

The ball of energy quickly retracted, "Sorry."

Y/N quickly hugged her favorite first year again, "Dont listen to him. He's just a big stupid face."

"Excuse me? I wouldn't say that if I were you. I'll take away-"

"Okay shut up!" His fiancé quickly interrupted while letting go of Hinata.

Hinatas face looked confused until his eyes widened, "Oh, is he talking about-"

"I said shut up!" Y/N yelled causing the other three to laugh.

She frowned and began to gather her things, "I'm leaving. You're all embarrassing."

She tried getting up but the setter wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her back down onto his lap. He kissed her neck, "Cmon, we're just kidding. It's not like we can really be open with our sexual life or engagement with Daichi."

"You're right. He'd probably tell us to stop being gross." She replied.

Sugawara smiled, "Exactly! I'm kinda surprised Shimizu isn't weirded out and is kinda involved."

"It's nothing new." The glasses user said, "Y/N's kind of a horny freak."

"No need for exposure Kiyoko." Y/N frowned and everyone laughed again.

—: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:—