34

: *・゚:*:・゚* 34: Ring

"Ugh! Why didn't you tell me this sooner!? I would've kicked his ass!"

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

~A few days had gone by.

Sugawara and Y/N falling more in love with each other with every second that passed.

The two had become inseparable ever since they messily told the team they were together. Though sometimes, they all felt like it's was a little unnatural.

Practice had ended for Karasuno a little early today. As everyone was cleaning the gym up, Sugawara called to his girlfriend.

She turned and looked at him, "Meet me at the park later, 'Kay? Oh and dress comfortable cause it's gonna get cold later."

He smiled at her and she smiled back, "Got it."

"Ew! Get a room already!" Tanaka and Nishinoya yelled.

Both their seniors started cracking there knuckles, getting ready to punch them until they ran away.

The girl arrived home and quickly showered. Once she finished, she listened to the setters words and dressed in clothing that looked cute but would also keep her warm. When she got to the park, she walked around for a bit until she finally saw the silver haired boy standing underneath a cherry blossom tree, staring up at the moon.

Y/N walked up to him and wrapped her arms around his waist from behind, "Hi."

He turned around and smiled before planting a small kiss on her lips, "Finally. I've been waiting here for like 15 minutes. You look cute."

"Thanks! And sorry. When you say to dress comfortable, I wanna be comfortable." She said.

He light laughed before taking her hands in his. His cheeks and nose had already gotten a rosy tint because of the cold.

She moved her eyes to the side, "So, are we just gonna stand here or are you gonna tell me why you asked me to come here with you."

"Well, I heard the moon was gonna be really pretty tonight so I just thought maybe you'd wanna see it with me. Not in our bedrooms. Actually outside. Fresh air, you know?"

"Oh yes. Gotta love fresh, cold air." She sarcastically said.

"Oh! I brought a blanket for us to sit on and I brought a few snacks cause you're probably hungry." He added.