43

: *・゚:*:・゚* 43: Karasuno's Dinner

"Dumbass! As if you'd ever have a shot with her!"

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

~The Karasuno team, plus the second managers parents, had all been settled in a small, nice restaurant not far from Karasuno itself.

The team had quickly fallen in good favor with her parents, everyone giving each other the same amount of respect as well as having a good time messing around.

Y/N and Sugawara sat on one end of the table with her parents sitting on the opposite end with the team filling the sides. The happy couple were holding hands under the table since the hand the setter was holding had the ring on it.

The (H/C) haired girl was happily watching everyone chat as they waited for their food. She knew well enough that she was surely going to miss these idiots.

Sugawara was watching as the girl he loved watched everyone else. He could feel her happiness radiating.

The food soon arrived and everyone immediately dove in. Hinata kept trying to talk to her with his mouth filled with food and Kageyama was yelling at him for talking with his mouth open, causing the girl to laugh.

Her parents were watching her glow. By now, they've figured something was up with her. They looked at each other before her father cleared his throat, causing everyone to avert their attention to him,

"So uh, Y/N, is there something you would like to tell us?" He calmly asked.

Her eyes widened, "How could you tell?!"

Her mother laughed, "Well, you are our daughter."

Y/N looked at Sugawara, who lightly smiled and gave her a small nod. She took a deep breath before slowly raised her hand that was still intertwined with his. He gently let go and she positioned her hand so her ring was facing towards everyone. Everyone's (except Hinata and Kiyoko) eyes widened as their mouths slightly dropped.

"See I told you!" Emiko laughed as she gave her husband a hard slap against his shoulder, causing him to rub the pain.

The team started shouting "Congratulations" all at once, causing the two in love to smile and thank them.

"Hey, hey!" Hinata started, "This is only temporary! I already said I'm taking Y/N when I'm older and a professional volleyball player!"

Kageyama smacked his head, "Dumbass! As if you'd ever have a shot with her!"

"So what!? Are you saying you do?!"

"What if I am?! I'm better at volleyball than you anyway!"

Y/N laughed as Sugawara stared in unamusement since two first years were "threatening" to take her away from him. After a moment, he smile, "Alright you two, try and take her if you can. I doubt you will though."

She laughed, "I don't know Suga. Their career choices seem much more promising then yours."

"Huh!? But you said that-"

She quickly covered his mouth, "Shh! Not here!"

"Uh, can I say something?" Kiyoko asked.

The two nodded as she sat up straight, "Us third years are graduating tomorrow. That's kind of the elephant in the room right now. But, I just wanted to take this moment to thank my fellow third years. Sawamura for asking me to join the club as manager. Sugawara and Azumane for making me feel welcomed with their warm smiles. Y/N for being the first real girl friend I ever had. You guys have made a huge impact on my life. I really can't thank you enough. And for the rest of you," She said as she turned to the second and first years, "I may not be big on words, but Im proud to call you guys my teammates and underclassmen. I know you guys have what it takes to keep winning after we leave. Hitoka is going to here for you guys, just as me and Y/N were so please, take care of her. Don't give her a hard time."

It went silent for a moment before everyone broke into tears. Kiyoko sure knew how to break everyone, even with just one sentence.

"What if I just beg to be held back?" Y/N cried.

"No! You have to come with me!" Sugawara replied.

"Stop showing off your happiness in front of us!" Tanaka and Noya yelled as they were still sobbing.

"It must be nice to be so overly emotional that you cry over everything." Tsukishima mumbled.

"Tsukishima! Respect your upperclassmen!"

Kiyoko leaned into Y/N's ear, "Sorry. I kinda took your moment."

She shook her head, "Oh don't worry about it. I didn't want to be bombed with questions so you kinda steered that away."

The living goddess smiled, "Right. And congrats again. I'm sure you two will be very happy together."

Y/N and Sugawara looked at each other, "I'm sure we will." She replied as she leaned in placed a kiss on his lips.

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

2 more chapters :"((