30

: *・゚:*:・゚* 30: Sunshine

"Well, I'd like to call you my boyfriend now

"Well, I'd like to call you my boyfriend now. If that's alright with you of course."

~~~~~~~~~~~

~The sunshine kissed Y/N's face as it seeped through her curtains.

She lightly fluttered her eyes open to see Sugawara's beautiful face, still asleep, in front of her. She brought her hand up and slowly ran her hand through his hair, being careful not to wake him up.

The sun seemed to be shining brightly today. This caused her to let out a soft laugh remembering her words a few months ago, "You really do control the weather, don't you?" She whispered.

"Who controls the weather?" He groaned as he stretched a little bit before bringing her body closer to his.

"You."

His eyes opened, "What?"

She laughed at his genuine confusion, "The day we fought, you were so upset and when I walked outside and it was pouring. Now that we're here together again, and I'm assuming your happy, it's shining bright."

He hummed in response. She reached for her phone that was on her dresser behind the boy.

10:00 am.

She quickly sat up and shook the setter laying next to her, "Suga! Get up! We're late for school!"

He slowly sat up rubbing his eyes, "We arent going. I'm spending the day with you to make up for the two and a half months I lost."

The pretty third year let out a soft sigh as she laid back down. Sugawara laughed and hovered over her, "If I was planning on going to school, I would've come over earlier or at least set an alarm."

A knock was heard on her bedroom door, "Y/N? Are you still here?"

Her mother.

She looked at Sugawara and covered his mouth, "Yes! I'd like to stay home today if it's alright with you."

"Alright! Your dad and I are off to work! We'll be home around eight or nine. Also, you should really bring that Sugawara boy you're always talking about over for dinner tonight! I'd really like to finally meet the boy youve been hiding from us! Have a nice day!"

Y/N waited until she heard the front door open and close for her to take her hand off of Sugawara. When she did, a smirk was revealed on his face, "What?"

"You talk about me to your parents? What a fan girl you are." He teased.

"Oh shut up!" She turned red and he leaned down to give her a little kiss.