Hopeful

I watch as she grew thinner over the next few weeks and her belly get bigger. My family was starving considering they haven't been hunting and the wolves have been patrolling the border. Jacob was here earlier trying to convince her to get rid of her baby.

I was angry that Edward and Jacob were against her having it. It's her choice and even if the father was Edward, he wasn't acting like it. Staring at her belly like his stare would make it go away. I'm sorry but you should've wrapped it. 

Edward glares at me from across the room. Rolling my eyes, I walk towards him. Carlisle watches from his spot near Bella monitoring her progress. They all have black eyes and are tense.

"Don't you give me that look Edward. You have been to high school how many times and still haven't learned the basic wrap it. If you were so afraid then you should have turned her then do it." He gives me the look of defeat and acceptance. 

"I know but now its killing her from the inside and we can't do anything about it." He sounds sad and frustrated. I nod and close my eyes in thought in how to help them. Oh my god, yup im stupid. I turn to Bella, "Seriously we all must not be thinking at all."

They give me a confused look. "You all are vampires except Isabella. The baby included. Blood. The baby needs blood being a vampire." Carlisle jumps up and rushes to the kitchen to get her some stored blood. The others walk out to provent them from attacking her. 

Jacob looks grossed out and moves away from Isabella. Edward tells Carlisle to put it in a stirophome cup instead of a glass cup. They hand her the blood while Carlisle checks her pulse as she drinks it. 

"Your pulse is getting stronger." She smiles as she drinks. She looks to me in gratitude and i just nod at her. I want to trust her but after last time im very hesitint. I look outside seeing Seth and Leah watching the woods. 

My family needs to feed as well. It's going to be hard to deliver the baby with starving vampires in the house. Jacob must have thought the same thing because they were all talking about tricking the pack. I felt bad about doing that due to me being imprinted by Sam but im not about to let them starve. 

I stayed home while they did this. I kept watch over Isabella so no harm comes to her or the baby. They came home stronger and happier but fearful of what lies ahead. I relax against Carlisle as he strokes my hair.

Watching them talk about baby names and Isabella being held up by Rose and Alice. Maybe one day Isabella and I can be friends but that is something that will have to wait until this danger passes.

In slow motion it seemed, she drops her cup and reaches to grab it but her spine snapped. Edward rushes forward before she hits the floor and grabs her, taking her to the in home medical room. I felt tears go down my face watching her scream to get her baby out saying he is sofficationg. I hold Isabella's hand as they get the baby out and we see its a girl. 

"She is beautiful." Rose takes her to get cleaned as I look at my sister seeing her not blinking. Oh no..not now..not when we haven't had the chance to talk and not when she hasn't had the chance to be a mother!

Edward goes crazy in trying to revive her and even injects her with his venom. Jacob blames him and goes outside crying. I sit in the room holding her hand and crying. "Isabella, I know we haven't had the best life as sisters but I want a do over. I want us to try to be friends. Please, come back. Your husband and daughter need you."

Nothing. I listen to the fighting outside and shake my head. Im losing my family and i don't know what to do. It seems like forever but in reality it was maybe an hour. I feel a hand on my shoulder. Carlisle.

"Is everyone ok?" He nods. "Yeah, however Jacob seems to have imprinted on your neice. From my understanding its just in a protector stage." I guess thats a good thing. If Isabella ever wakes up I know she is going to be pissed. At least the little one has another protector.