My Decision.

That night I was discharged from the hospital and Carlisle carried me to his car. The rest of the family followed in theirs. I felt so happy that they are back. He didn't leave me alone for a minute. Holding hands while he drove and warm air blown me felt like heaven. While on our way to his place I was thinking about immortality. Im not human but I can still be harmed.
Maybe if I do the ritual to make it permanent. I was in such deep thought I didn't realize that we parked until I felt cold touch my cheek.
"Are you alright? You've been spacing out for 10 minutes." I see concern and love in his eyes. I smiled reassuring and opened my door. He was there before I could step out. Show off. I stuck my tongue out at him and he smirked. Lifting me out of the car closing the door and walked up to the house. I hear the others coming down the street and I relax against his shoulder. I really missed him. Walking into the living room he was going to set me down on the couch when I just tighten my grip. I had flashes of my nightmares and him leaving me all over again.
He kisses my head and sits with me on him. His arms holding my waist. Hearing the door open the others walk in. Jasper speeds over to me and touches my shoulder.
Looking at him and seeing his face looking like he was going to cry, I flip around and hug him.
"What's wrong Jasp?" I felt him shiver and pull back to look at me.
"I felt your fear and a haunted like feeling come from you in waves. What's the matter Ari?"
Alice and Edward sat across from us while Rose and Emmett sat next to me. I closed my eyes and tears fell.
"When you all left, I felt so much pain and empty that I wanted to hide from everything and everyone. So I went to sleep. I just didn't realize I slipped into Coma. I woke up in a dark empty forest that teased me for hours. Your voices bounced off every tree and I couldn't rest until I found you. Then I saw a bright white light and I heard you say you were back."
Tears were falling and I felt arms wrap themselves tighter around my waist. Then a head rested against my back. Looking up I see them comforting their mates and leaned softly back into Carlisle. I was in deep thought again about the ritual and how I should bring it up. Edward looked towards me and nodded. It's now or never. Taking a deep breath and sitting up.
"I have to ask you all something. But before you say anything I need you to understand something." They look towards me and waited for me to continue. Standing up pulling Carlisle with me. "I am a demon so yes I can defend myself but I can still get hurt and I can die." Feeling Carlisle tense up next to me and Rose looked at me in pain. "I have a way to turn me  immortal and stay a demon. I just have to have the right stuff for it and someone to read the latin part." It was quiet but I hear a throat clear. Jasper.
"I don't think I can live without my best friend and sister."  I gave him a hug. Alice, Rose, and Emmett nods in agreement. Edward looks thoughtful and squeezes my shoulder. "I think all of us besides Carlisle agree with it." Carlisle pulls me towards the kitchen and stands still with eyes searching mine.
"Is this something you want? Forever?" His hands on my shoulders and thumbs caressing my skin.
"Yes. I can't live without you or your family."
He smiles and kisses my head.
"What do you need to make it happen?" Time to find my ingredients.